Found 265 of over 311 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad managers aren't found and removed." (in 6 reviews)
- "Typical HF secrecy around comp, career progression" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management doesn’t value the assistant role" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership is clueless about how to make virtual work tolerable." (in 4 reviews)
- "The soft perks pale in comparison to similar companies (free lunch once per month vs catered meals all day, every day, small fitness centers vs large ones, limited work from home vs 'here's a laptop; have fun and make money'), though their hard compensation makes up for this somewhat." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Two Sigma and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Sep 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
5 days a week, decent compensation & health insurance
Politics is HUGE here; Promotions are made based on either race or who you know. If you're not a rearend kisser, you will sit at the same desk till you die; very school driven, the bigger your school name, they better you'll do.
Two Sigma Reviews FAQs
Two Sigma has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 311 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Two Sigma to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
93% of Two Sigma employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Two Sigma 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.