Unitel Direct Reviews

Updated Jan 24, 2020

4.1
Unitel Direct Managing Director Christopher Michael Wilkinson (no image)
Christopher Michael Wilkinson

"I worked with Unitel Direct Limited for more than a period of 4 years"

I worked at Unitel Direct

Pros

I worked with Unitel Direct Limited for more than a period of 4 years, and I had a great time while working there as I had learnt various new things which helped me develop my skills as a SEO manager. I have worked with several other firms, but it would be true to say that this firm offered me one of the best professional working environments I have ever worked in. I would like to drop Unitel Direct Limited a feedback for providing me an ideal working space and shaping my career. So this Unitel Direct Limited review from my side is one of the ways to thank them. They offered with an opportunity to showcase my abilities in a better way and discover my skills during my tenure. Thank You Unitel!! All The Best For The Future.

Cons

I really don't think that Unitel has any drawback.

"I must say that it was great working with Unitel Direct"

I worked at Unitel Direct

Pros

I worked at Unitel Direct Limited for a period 5 years, and I must say that it was great working at this firm. I joined the team as a fresher and learned a lot while working there. The management works really hard to keep the environment of the company professional, and I was fortunate enough to work under some of the most experienced and amazing team leaders, who believe in team growth. Unitel Direct lays emphasis on overall growth of the employees and they even train them to keep them fully updated according to the changing market. From my personal experience, I would like to say that this company is one of the best working place in the country, and this is clear from the Unitel Direct reviews which are posted by their employees.

Cons

Not found any drawback at Unitel Direct

3. "What an amazing company!!!"

Current Employee - Call Centre Manager - NOTTINGHAM in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Unitel Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve recently been employed by Unitel Direct, as their Call Centre Manager in Nottingham. The training, salary, bonus and benefits have been second to none. I am thrilled to work for such a successful and vibrant company. Thank you for your warm welcome and continued support

Cons

I have no cons to share about this company!

"media sales"

2.0

I worked at Unitel Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

decent place to work, good atmosphere

Cons

products which didn't really benefit customer, hard sell

Unitel Direct Response

April 29, 2019Operations

Thanks for recognising it was a good place to work, sorry your not here still. I disagree about the products comment given the renewal rate and customer success stories. Good luck for the future

5. "Disappointed"

1.0

I worked at Unitel Direct full-time

Pros

Decent security. The boss was nice enough.

Cons

Products at the time contained (at the admittance of staff) additional features that did not exist yet maintained a cost. The company used previous staff on their correspondence to existing customers. The training was poor, atmosphere felt hostile.

Continue reading

"Real Unitel Direct Review's"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Stockton-on-Tees, England

I worked at Unitel Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My this Unitel Direct Limited review is a kind of gesture to them for offering me a platform to showcase my skills and abilities. I have joined them as a senior sales manager two years back and I must say that I had a great time working with them. Unitel is growing quickly, which is great for the growth of the firm and employees. They strive to provide all the essential benefits to their employees, so that they can perform well. The working culture is relaxing and energetic that motivates employees to work in the best environment. The thing that I most appreciate, while working with them is their flexible working hours. All this has gained Unitel Direct Limited positive feedback from their former and present employees. Overall, I had an amazing journey, while working with them.

Cons

I didn’t find anything negative about Unitel direct. They works very professionally and its one of the reliable company in Stockton On Tees.

"Three years back, I joined Unitel Direct Limited"

I have been working at Unitel Direct full-time

Pros

Three years back, I joined Unitel Direct Limited as a SEO trainee. It feels great to work at one of the fastest growing broadband and online advertising companies in the UK. The firm lays focus on the overall development of the business along with the growth of the employees. They strive hard to offer their employees a professional and friendly working atmosphere. Their polices are designed to provide the maximum benefits to the employees because they believe that employees of a company are as one of the most important business assets. This is clearly reflected from the Unitel Direct reviews that are posted by their previous and current employees. It is amazing to be a part of a reputed company as Unitel Direct provides a perfect platform to new talents, where they can showcase their abilities and skills. I would like to thank them for providing me a chance to develop my skill set and learn new things. Thank You Unitel !!

Cons

Nothing to say regarding the drawbacks

8. "outbound telesales- barrow in furness"

1.0
    Former Employee - Telesales in Barrow, England

I worked at Unitel Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

not really anything good to say but i have to writ 20 words

Cons

12.5k basic, and a fiver a deal, witch are hard to come by. management is this is probably the worst job i have had. they want everything and give next to nothing

Continue reading

"Unitel Diect is the Best company, i have ever worked with"

Manager in London, England

I worked at Unitel Direct

Pros

My experience with Unitel Direct Limited has been very positive. The best feedback I have for them is that they work with professionalism and ethics. I received a personal touch from the company in the form of constant communication and query resolution. I discussed every aspect of my project with them and they came up with innovative ideas for effective results. They have performed quite admirably. They have delivered everything on time and within budget. I must say that the staff at Unitel Direct Limited are proficient in dealing with the clients. They were very competent, patient, and helpful. They actively made effort to bring real and tangible value to my website.

Cons

Nothing found negative about company

"Immense outreach"

4.0

I have been working at Unitel Direct part-time for less than a year

Pros

expert team to work with

Cons

I witnessed none in the past 4 months

Found 20 reviews