Urban Ladder Reviews

Updated Jun 28, 2020

3.3
Urban Ladder CEO  Ashish Goel (no image)
Ashish Goel
Pros
  • "Good atmosphere and good work culture we get lot of opportunity to learn and grow(in 9 reviews)

• "Good work environment, helping nature from bottom level to top level, flexible timing, will get learn to improve interpersonal skills(in 8 reviews)

1. "Fun family business"

5.0

I worked at Urban Ladder

Pros

good prepossess and people make this place interesting. management is understanding and helps out to get things done.

Cons

many new idea need to be incorporated, sometimes it is seasonal. three is not a good vision on new products but very strong current products.

December 13, 2017Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on making sure we establish a strong engine for our product thinking so that our products for the future are also hits similar to our current products. Please do feel free to send any specific feedback or ideas on the same to rajiv at urbanladder dot com.

2. "Good place to learn and grow"

Former Employee - SDEII

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

PeopUL, quality work and cULture

Cons

The leadership team should think about the potential risks in greater detail.

3. "It was great experience"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

Good company to work with

Cons

Work is fast paced and too much work pressure

4. "Gone from Good to Worst"

1.0

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Was a good learning place

Cons

*Manager's are not aware of how to handle a team * work load has been increased and may need to extend your working hours by 2-3 hours daily. *Have not set clear expectations with the team. * Higher management does not even know what an employee wants, they think you are not doing good which is why you complaint. * Will surely face mental health problem. * I have been working for 3 years and nothing good has happened. * They have layoff every year, if you are working good, then you will be part of the team if not you will be kicked out. * Salary for a full time worker is low.

Continue reading
  5. "Good brand, bad culture"

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time

Pros

Good design sense among the leadership

Cons

No growth of the company and the employees!

6. "Lot of things to Learn"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Depend on your performance you will get a chance to manage higher positions, Urbanladder believes in stepping up and taking bigger challenges.

Cons

Policies change happens very quickly as per there current requirement

7. "Chill environment"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Depend on your performance you will get a chance to manage higher positions, UL believe in Set out and do something innovative.

Cons

Salary hike is little less

March 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of growth, learning, a collaborative and exciting work environment for you. Your praise reassures our belief in our value system. We understand your concern mentioned, but we are constantly trying to ensure every member is fairly compensated in accordance with their contribution to the organisation’s performance. We would love to stay connected and hear more from you. Feel free to write to akash.chaihan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

8. "Not a good place, plus Company may wind up soon"

1.0
    Current Employee - Associate in Bangalore

I have been working at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

nothing, company charges for food to employees, tea/coffee is free if you are able to get a cup which is not broken

Cons

The future of thee Company is bleak. there is zero job security and every other employee is looking for a job.

9. "Lots to Learn"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wonderful Place to learn and explore

Cons

Sometimes change directions faster then preparation

February 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of providing our members with an unmatched opportunity to learn and expand their professional horizons. On the second point - In our attempt to continuously stay relevant for our customers, we realign our plans with their dynamic demands. Nonetheless, deeper planning will help implement the changes even more smoothly and we thank you for sharing your feedback on the same. Hope your stint with us was memorable and added value. We will look forward to being a part of your career journey again in future, if we get the chance! Feel free to share more thoughts at akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

10. "Service Associate"

Former Employee - Service Associate in Bangalore

I worked at Urban Ladder full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company where you can get growth with Good perks

Cons

Unlimited working hours

February 17, 2020Senior Associate- Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Glassdoor. We are delighted to hear that we were able to deliver on our promise of providing our members with an unmatched opportunity to learn and expand their professional horizons. We do understand that some days will be longer than others. However, it is imperative that your work hours remain within norms. Had we known about your problem while you were with us, we could have helped solve it in time. We regret that your stint with us was less than perfect because of this. We would love to get a chance to give you a perfect experience if you choose to work with us again. We look forward to staying connected with you and hearing more. Please write to us at akash.chauhan@urbanladder.com. Take care.

Found 106 reviews