KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Yesware Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2022

Found 73 of over 76 reviews

4.7
Yesware CEO Joel Stevenson (no image)
Joel Stevenson

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "On top of that, the people in the engineering org (as well as the rest of the company) are all great people to work with.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Great benefits(in 10 reviews)
  • "Amazing culture and fellow colleagues!(in 6 reviews)
  • "Teams are effective and close knit.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great work life balance(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Culture

May 26, 2022 - Sr. Product Designer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the team at yesware and the commitment to culture building.

Cons

Teams are small - this is a pro and con.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Decent

Jun 1, 2022 - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small, friendly team with Remote work Nice office in China town

Cons

Worries about stability of product and company

3. 5.0

Great Space

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work. Accommodating and growing company with great benefits.

Cons

Remote work, has ability to go into office.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

incredible firm

Jan 10, 2022 - CEO-Founder in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joel and the leadership team is smart, hardworking and genuine

Cons

Yesware's competition is all around fierce.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Cool

Nov 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of growing opportunities for people.

Cons

Startup pains - lack of progress

6. 5.0

Best place I've worked!

Apr 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yesware has been an amazing place to work for my 1+ years I've been here. The people are smart, dedicated, and genuinely kind humans. The benefits can't be beat (daily lunch, fully stocked kitchen, unlimited vacation days, social events, etc). Management truly cares about the employees' happiness and desired career paths.

Cons

Like most other start ups, the future success of the company is unknown.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Oh Man - This Place is One of a Kind

Apr 2, 2021 - Customer Education Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yesware is truly one of a kind and an amazing place to work. My time at Yesware has been a learning experience, a personal growth experience, and a wild ride that I wouldn't trade for anything. The number one thing to love about working at Yesware is the culture and the people. I've learned so much from the people at Yesware, both personally and professionally. This is such a smart, caring group of people who live up to their company values. For example: I had a pretty bad car accident during my time at Yesware. There were flowers from the company when I got home, cards from coworkers, and offers to cover any work missed. A beloved co-worker passed away and we were offered counseling sessions and a lot of leeway to mourn in a way that made sense for each individual. I experienced a mental health crisis during the pandemic and every possible accommodation was made and again, flowers. Mental health is so stigmatized and hard to talk about it, especially at work, and Zoe in HR and my manager made the whole process super easy to both talk about and take the time I needed to recover. Yesware also has tons of fun events and killer benefits. Who doesn't love unlimited vacation and a kitchen full of snacks? They cut a few benefits back due to Covid belt tightening, but they wanted to keep their people more than keep their perks, which I'd prefer any day. I assume once things go back to normal a bit, they'll re-instate some of the unnecessary perks. Yesware is also really dedicated to social causes and has a commitment to diversity, which, in my opinion, is so important. I believe at one point we were 50/50 women, an impressive feat in tech. Another pro of Yesware is the transparency from Execs. Nothing is a surprise and employees are kept in the loop, even in difficult times. A better way to put that is: "especially in difficult times." Because Yesware is a small company, you can make a big impact. There's always work to be done, and you'll be rewarded if you roll up your sleeves and get to work where work is needed.

Cons

Start-up life is not for everyone. It took me about six months to get used to the constant change, limited resources, and overall chaos. If you thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and enjoy being scrappy, a start-up is for you. If you're all about processes and boundaries between job roles, I'd say look elsewhere. Start-up life is chaos, but it's also a blast. Because Yesware is a venture backed start-up, sometimes career growth can be stalled because there aren't the resources or the growth to make it possible. This too is not Yesware specific, but something to keep in mind when choosing your next workplace. If you're in a customer facing role, because Yesware is a B2B company aimed at Sales people, your primary customer base will be folks in Sales. This can sometimes be a challenge based on the Sales culture of your customers, especially if you are a woman. It's not a deal breaker by any means, but just something to be aware of. I honestly can't think of any real Yesware-specific cons. The non customer facing folks and customer facing folks are a bit separated, but Yesware has done a lot of work to make everyone a more integrated, larger team so we speak the same language and have the same goals. No company is perfect, but Yesware does its absolute best to meet challenges head-on and solve them.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great company

Apr 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great company.

Cons

0 cons absolutely perfect in every way.

9. 5.0

Hard-working and friendly environment

Mar 29, 2021 - Senior Content Marketing Specialist in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working at Yesware. Everyone is hard-working, kind, and welcoming. The company is filled with smart and driven people who have taught me so much. Because of the small teams, you have a lot of responsibility right off the bat which personally helped me grow a ton professionally. I enjoy going to work every day and love the people I work with.

Cons

Just your typical startup bumps in the road. It’s a competitive industry. We move fast and work hard and try to tackle the challenges as best we can.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to be a part of!

Mar 29, 2021 - Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yesware has an amazing work environment and community. Everyone is welcoming, supportive, and friendly. Employees have access to diverse opportunities they can take advantage of.

Cons

Lack of organization and prioritization with product development.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews

Yesware Reviews FAQs

Yesware has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 76 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Yesware to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Yesware employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Yesware. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

78% of Yesware employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yesware 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Yesware to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Yesware Job Seekers