Yieldify Reviews

Updated Nov 18, 2019

4.1
Yieldify CEO, Founder Jay Radia (no image)
Jay Radia
Pros
  • "Great people and a really friendly working atmosphere(in 7 reviews)

• "Great place to work, friendly environment, best work colleagues(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "You can find yourself pulling long hours at busier times but hey that’s the nature of the industry(in 6 reviews)

• "When having meetings with investors, I booked a meeting room only to have senior management take my slot for an 'investor meeting'(in 3 reviews)

1. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy every day at Yieldify! Due to consistent opportunities to handle market changes and new responsibilities creatively, there is never a dull day. I have appreciated and enjoyed the supportive management team and close-knit startup environment during my tenure here. I would recommend this company to any young professional looking to work hard and grow both personally and professionally.

Cons

I would not recommend Yieldify if you do not enjoy a fast paced work environment that involves working both independently and as part of a team.

2. "Agent"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent

I have been working at Yieldify full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good retirement benefits and always flexibility

Cons

Pay is fairly decent and adequate

3. "What's not to love"

Current Employee - BDR in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify full-time for less than a year

Pros

I went on a very long and stressful job hunt. The team here at Yieldify were not only the nicest and friendly people I met, but they were the most competent and knowledgable. Yieldify offers the best of both worlds. A very hard, focused, driven work environment; but at the right time, Yieldify knows when to have fun. I've been here for a bit now and I can confidently say that I made a great choice. I do love it here.

Cons

I can't talk trash about a place I love.

4. "Amazing company with room to grow"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working here for less than a year now and I have loved my whole experience to date. One of my favorite things about Yieldify is the global workforce because daily you interact and learn from others who have had a totally different experience than you. Coming from a larger, regionalized office I did not see this with my past employer. The other pro I wanted to mention is the great product has created numerous individual opportunities. Even though I have not been here long, it is clear of the promotional growth from within as the company continues to perform well. This is a place for anyone who wants to progress their career while learning everything there is to know about successful organizations.

Cons

-It's been nothing but wonderful since I started, but I have to hit a word minimum to leave a review.

"Great company with good progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Head of Sales

I have been working at Yieldify full-time

Pros

1. Great team 2. Many awesome clients 3. Product has become a leader now and very innovative 4. Opportunity to go and work internationally (seen 5 of my colleagues have this; Sydney, Singapore, New York and London)

Cons

1. Lots of change as it is still a start up 2. Lots expected of you - but that is good too.

"USA NYC Team"

in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify

Pros

- Office culture and people - a fast paced environment where you really have the opportunity to take ownership of your area of work - management cares a lot about the betterment of the employees & company - the office is small and extemrely collaborative - everyone seems to care about eachothers development

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment...UK has been good about being transparent about business direction, growth, etc. It used to feel like there was a disconnect between the two offices but that has changed dramatically within the last 4 months

October 5, 2016People Partner

What an amazing review to read! I am delighted to read that the culture, office, management and colleagues are all up there in your great experience of Yieldify. I believe we have special employees and glad to see that have had a positive impact on you and your career so far! Lets keep it up! - Jay Radia (CEO)

"Place to make an impact"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify full-time

Pros

-It's relatively young, so you can come in and make an impact -Experienced senior leadership that want to help you grow -Budding culture -The product is becoming a standard in the industry

Cons

-Still a startup in here the US, so there are always risks with that - but without risk there isn't any reward

October 5, 2016People Partner

What a great review! Thank you so much. I am really confident in our presence in the US and the opportunity there. Each of you will have a huge impact in our success! - Jay Radia (CEO)

"Digital Strategist"

Digital Strategist in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify

Pros

- Office culture is definitely a plus - Open and transparent company - Great benefits - Grow with the company

Cons

There aren't many that I can think of

October 5, 2016People Partner

Thanks so much for the feedback! I am delighted to read this. We will continue to grow and get even better. Keep feeding back as you are key to keeping us on point. - Jay Radia (CEO)

"The rare combination of a company that cares about growing its product *and* its employees' careers"

I have been working at Yieldify

Pros

- Collaborative environment, teammates are always willing to lend a hand - Upper management/CEO are incredibly transparent and are forthcoming with information about the company roadmap - You're always encouraged to collaborate with other teams, and are given the freedom to explore opportunities outside of your skillset - Management truly cares about the growth of the employees and are proactive about getting us appropriate training

Cons

None! They have recently introduced reviews and are working on a new onboarding process for new hires, and those were the two things I thought needed improvement.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Yieldify full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a newcomer I was very pleased with how quickly everyone made me feel at home. The dynamic between colleagues is as good as I've experienced or heard about anywhere. Everyone is super friendly, and there's a lot of intelligence across the board. Combine all that with a genuine drive to succeed as a team and I couldn't be happier with the support that I'm getting in my sales role from leadership, market development, customer success, and engineering. From my experiences in the past, I've seen first hand how the phrase "team selling" can be overused/under-delivered and cliche, but not at all the case here. Everyone is super willing to help and we all genuinely care about winning as a team. Honestly, it's a dream job for me.

Cons

Though I don't mind it, some people may be opposed to travel. Really only something to consider if you're looking for a sales role - every other role is done from the office.

Found 64 reviews