- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Sacramento, CA Area
- - Granite Bay, CA
- - Sacramento, CA
- - Davis, CA
- - Roseville, CA
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
Found 17 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Zeektek? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zeektek employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Best team to work with, compensated really well." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 19, 2023 - Recruiter in Roseville, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great commission plans, fantastic culture, awesome leadership
Some small things, but nothing worth reporting!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 14, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Granite Bay, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can certainly develop a high income if you land many consistent placements. It feels amazing when you land someone their dream job! The team was overall very kind, welcoming, and helpful. I will miss some aspects of working here.
You are 100% going to gain some unwanted weight so try to avoid excessive snack consumption. On a more serious note: this is definitely a competitive, high-stress environment and requires a great deal of resiliency to be successful at it. I would prepare to be micromanaged. Lastly, here is my general outlook on the role and not really about the company itself: I found that we didn't have that much control over the unrealistic/outdated expectations set by our vendor's Hiring Managers, which can feel quite defeating at times. You can only do your best and hope they like your candidate. If you prefer to have more control over the hiring process, you may enjoy in-house recruiting better.Continue reading
Hi there! This is excellent feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your insights. We will absolutely take this under consideration moving forward!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good and fair contracts and good company to work for
nothing that i can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 5, 2021 - IT Project Coordinator in Sacramento, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive HR and Manager who checks in and understands career goals.
I wish there were more options for retirement.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 13, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Granite Bay, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work for that is growing. Great commission plan, benefits and goal incentives. There is a lot of room to grow individually at Zeektek and the team is extremely supportive. Also, really great team bonding events and community service events every quarter. Highly recommend working at Zeektek!
None that I can think of.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 21, 2020 - Sales Intern in Granite Bay, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good work environment and people
not a lot of workspace and people
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 13, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Granite Bay, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing management, the sky is the limit career opportunity, industry leading commission and amazing bonus plan.
They feed us way too much food.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 13, 2020 - Financial Operations ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun group working together to help make a difference!
Young company that is working hard to perfect the Zeektek process.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Sacramento, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment, ability to grow, competitive compensation, amazing culture
There are no cons if you are a driven sales professional.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 12, 2020 - Office Manager in Granite Bay, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun environment, energetic co-workers, community service/volunteering, great values, supportive upper management
No cons apply so far
Zeektek Reviews FAQs
Zeektek has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 20 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Zeektek to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of Zeektek employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zeektek 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.