KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

eAssist Reviews

Updated Jul 2, 2022

Found 152 of over 212 reviews

4.4
eAssist CEO James V. Anderson (no image)
James V. Anderson

McKinsey & Company

131 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Flexible schedule, work from home, growth opportunity, utilizing my skillset(in 50 reviews)
  • "It is an awesome thing to get to do the job I love working with like minded people from the comfort of my home.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule(in 10 reviews)
  • "It allows for flexibility and the ability to spend time with family and the people in the company TRULY CARE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!(in 8 reviews)
  • "Great Pay!(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Great Company to work for

Nov 7, 2021 - Success Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to earn significantly more than working in an office, greater control over work schedule, opportunity for promotion, flexibility of travel due to working anywhere with secure internet, opportunities for growth and learning

Cons

Sometimes paired with another worker that is not as dedicated, you cannot work 100% whenever you want there are deadlines to meet, can sometimes work too much because work is always available, difficult to take time off

7 people found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your review! Our people are our #1 asset that makes eAssist so great. We're glad you're with us!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Training

Jul 2, 2022 - Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Training, great SOPs in place

Cons

Underpaid, 50/50 split but other team member gets paid the same even if you do more work than them. Picky dentists

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback! We’re glad that you appreciated the vetting materials and educational resources available through our platform. The goal with our vetting is to ensure we’re bringing on qualified and experienced dental billing experts. This process helps ensure that dental offices that use our platform are paired with a highly skilled and qualified team of Success Consultants. As a team, Success Consultants are able to discuss their commission split and decide what is best based on how the workload is split. We’d encourage you to review contractor commission with your team to ensure it is divided fairly, based on each of your workloads and rates.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

WFH - Best Decision EVER!

Jun 2, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Work from home/remote -Be your own boss -Flexible schedule -Great leadership -Dependable coworkers -Strong core values

Cons

There are no cons for me personally. I absolutely love my job and this company. It really opens the door to endless opportunities and increased revenue.

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your 5 star review and your excitement for working with eAssist. We strive to provide the best platform for our independent contractors and our clients.

4. 5.0

Excellent company flexible schedule

May 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work Set your own schedule Good compensation

Cons

Working remotely can be lonely

Employee Relations Manager

We are happy to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking time to leave this awesome review!

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not great, be ready to be overworked like never before

Jun 8, 2022 - Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The community, there is amazing knowledgeable individuals who are amazing to work with.

Cons

Leadership is not great. They dont take the time to learn from the teams that are doing the job day in and day out.

Employee Relations Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your experience is anything less than terrific. The thing that makes our platform so unique, is that as Independent Contractors, our Success Consultants are able to treat this as their own business. Our Success Consultants are trusted to know how many clients they can successfully manage, with our team’s support along the way. We understand that some offices may be more demanding than others, but when accepting more clients, our SCs show that they are willing to be accountable for more work. If at any time an SCs feels the work is too demanding, we have processes in place to find a replacement should an SC feel they need to come off an assignment. If you are struggling please know we are here to help, we want all of our eAssisters to succeed. Please contact us at TM@eassist.me so that we can begin to help!

6. 2.0

Moving Goalposts

May 16, 2022 - Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work remotely, but be prepared to work a lot!

Cons

Work a lot of hours to reach expectations with constant moving goal posts. No benefits. Self contracted.

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your review and the time you’ve spent building your business using the eAssist platform. We’re sorry to hear that you felt like the goal posts kept being moved.. We’re constantly growing and improving here at eAssist, and sometimes our processes change to become more effective for our customers—and our Success Consultants. Our intent is never to move the goal post or make it less attainable, but rather to improve the efficacy of how we accomplish what we’ve promised our customers when they work with an eAssist Success Consultant: peace of mind. . We know change can be scary, and often it isn’t very fun. But it is a necessary constant for eAssist and our Success Consultant network to continue to grow and thrive. This is precisely why one of our core values is to “embrace change and continuous improvement.” To dive a little deeper on the topic of health benefits, we do offer a variety of benefits, including health, dental, vision and PTO, for our W2 employees at eAssist, and we are exploring ways to make getting benefits easier for independent contractors. If you’d like to provide us with more detailed information about your time with us and how we can improve, we ask that you contact our team at tm@eassist.me

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Process

Apr 1, 2022 - Insurance Verification Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work at your own leisure, but it will effect your pay

Cons

On boarding process is lengthy

2 people found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review! We understand our vetting process can take a little while, but we've found this is the most efficient way to ensure our newest Dental Billing experts have the materials they need to serve their clients.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Remote Life

Feb 24, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company was amazing to work for! I really appreciated the opportunity to work with them for several years.

Cons

Commission was a bit lower for the amount of work that had to be done

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for the amazing review, it is so good to hear how much you enjoyed your work with eAssist!

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A lot of work little pay

Mar 22, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home, making your own hours

Cons

They “big brother” you to death, have people in positions they are not qualified for, pressure to sell services offered, offering too many new services when established ones are not even successful, you will work and have to do tons of meaningless reports and go through tedious systems for very little pay. They don’t practice what they preach.

3 people found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

Your feedback is important to us. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than amazing. The processes that we have in place are intended to help ensure that our Dental Billing Experts (Success Consultants) are delivering on the Brand Promises that are made to the client, including Success Consultants providing reports on the work that is being done. As an independent contractor who owns their own business, the time dedicated might outweigh the immediate pay at first. However, you can take on more office opportunities as other offices move into maintenance mode, and when this happens, our Success Consultants see the reward begins to outweigh the time. Lastly, everyone in a leadership position here at eAssist is vetted, and are true champions of the culture we’ve built here. That said, they fully admit they aren’t perfect, and continually work to improve, consistent with our core values.

10. 5.0

Best place to work!

Feb 10, 2022 - Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working with eassist! Positive helpful community, opportunity for growth and learning, flexibility

Cons

Heavy workload, leadership sometimes not great

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

We love our success consultants and you all are the reason this company is THE BEST PLACE TO WORK! Thank you for your review and feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Reviews

eAssist Reviews FAQs

eAssist has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at eAssist to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, eAssist employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at eAssist. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

78% of eAssist employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated eAssist 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at eAssist to be career development, coworkers, culture and the cons to be management, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with eAssist Job Seekers