KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

eAssist Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2021

Found 128 of over 174 reviews

4.8
eAssist CEO James V. Anderson (no image)
James V. Anderson
Pros
  • "Ability to work from home doing what I love(in 66 reviews)

• "work from home/flexible schedule(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Need adjusting to working from home(in 12 reviews)

• "You are an independent contractor - a 1099 worker - so you pay your own taxes(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Incredible

Jun 25, 2021 - Marketing Associate in American Fork, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, opportunity for growth, great culture and people.

Cons

Difficult to communicate at times due to its remote nature.

2. 5.0

Be your own boss!

Jun 2, 2021 - Client Success Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Set your own hours No micro management Work from home

Cons

A lot to learn at once. Working remotely, it's a little difficult to touch base with your TL at times.

Employee Relations Manager

We love being able to provide flexible hours to our employees to ensure they can have a great work/life balance! We are always striving to improve our communication between Team Leads and employees to ensure they get all the assistance they need when becoming a part of our eAssist family!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love being a part of this Company

May 31, 2021 - Support Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Flexibility *Growth opportunities *Salary had no ceiling *Very friendly & helpful community *Being your own boss

Cons

*No coworkers you engage with in person.

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with eAssist! There truly is so much growth here. Remote work has great flexibility and those interpersonal relationships with coworkers are so important. That's one reason why we hold an annual Summit to help our eAssisters meet face to face and strengthen friendships!

4. 5.0

eAssist is my family

May 18, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Cumming, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, good benefits, awesome employee culture! 401k, health benefits, dental, and vision to name a few.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of.

Employee Relations Manager

We love this! Our people are our #1 asset that makes eAssist so great. We're glad you're with us!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

What an Awesome Company !

Mar 1, 2021 - Success Consultant in Elberta, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that not only stands behind their morals, values and beliefs but they also stand behind the people they work with. I have been in the dental field 33 years this year and I have been humbled by how much I have learned. I am thankful for the opportunity eAssist provides for me to not only learn more about the dental field but myself as well. They truly care about the success of each individual. It is an awesome thing to get to do the job I love working with like minded people from the comfort of my home. I cannot wait until I am able to transition to eAssist full time.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your response! We work hard to stand by our Core Values and we're grateful our eAssist family can sense this. Keep up your hard work, we love to promote from within and focus on building eAssisters into successful leaders!

6. 4.0

Jun 13, 2021 - Dental Insurance Coordinator in Fernandina Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work from home.

Cons

You must like to be self motivated to work from home.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE THIS JOB

Feb 11, 2021 - Success Consultant in Naples, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance and ability to make more money if you are good and have the time for it. Very educational company, everyone is supportive. No one is trying to take your position like in regular jobs. Everyone is super nice and love to help out one another. I LOVE IT best decision I ever made in my life.

Cons

Takes time to get an office, Some tasks are time consuming, Some tasks are low pay and some are not.

Employee Relations Manager

We have been working hard to improve this communication and we're glad it shows. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

8. 5.0

Changed My Life

Mar 9, 2021 - Dental Billing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Work/Life Balance, Working from home, work hours when you want

Cons

You'll have to really work a lot at first before you can start making good money

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an opportunity to grow from your experience. We have built in a number of different support layers to ensure the work is getting done for our clients. Through these layers of support, our primary focus is to ensure the client is well taken care of and we can bring them peace of mind. Somehow certain layers of support were not as helpful. We would appreciate any additional information to help us improve our support system. Please reach out to TM@eAssist.me

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Talk About Employee Satisfaction!!

Nov 9, 2020 - Marketing Assistant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not only does eAssist allow you to work from home/create your own hours, but they provide a unique company culture that fosters relationships. eAssist's core values are what every company should adopt. They really care about their people, which is a nice change of pace! Also, there are always tons of coworkers willing to help out if ever you should need it. Lastly, the open communication - from the top down, is refreshing. We are all treated as equals and value each others ideas and opinions. Nothing but love for the eAssist Nation!

Cons

With everything in life, there are ups and there are downs. If I am being honest, the cons to working here are that sometimes you miss face-to-face interactions. It's not their fault the Coronavirus pandemic cancelled eAssist's Summit 2020 plans. There is always next year!

Employee Relations Manager

We are so happy to hear you've found a home and a family within our organization! We're happy to have you!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jan 31, 2021 - Success Consultant in Woodbridge, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

eAssist has so many pros to working with their company. You are able to work from home. All of your coworkers are available to help when you need it. The offices you work with are amazing as well.

Cons

I have not run across any cons at this time.

Employee Relations Manager

We love this! Caring for each other is one of our Core Values and a big part of the culture at eAssist. We're happy you feel it. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews