eClinicalWorks Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
eClinicalWorks President Girish Kumar Navani
Girish Kumar Navani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work environment is really good and getting learning opportunity" (in 56 reviews)

• "Its very employee friendly and have lots of additional benefits such as Ac pick and drop, subsidised food" (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "Night shift is the only con of this organization" (in 73 reviews)

• "Having a team lead that isn't very happy with training people makes it difficult to learn" (in 36 reviews)

1. "A great place to start career"

Former Employee - Program Manager
    Former Employee - Program Manager

I worked at eClinicalWorks full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great experience to learn business. Will be given good opportunities at a young age. Excellent place to build solid communication skills.

Cons

Work hours flexibility could be better.

"If you need internal drama then join the training team"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I worked at eClinicalWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. As a trainer most of the time you don't deal with internal drama from your team lead
    2. Good Exposure
    3. Good Perks
    4. Good for fresh college graduate
    5. Owners are good

Cons

1. Internal management
    2. Dirty Politics from the team leads
    3. Team lead doesn't know anything about the software but leads the team that creates many miscommunication department to department.
    4. No respect from your own team or other departments if you are in training team.
    5. Team lead supports other departments instead of supporting her own team to save her job role.
    6. No growth in the company unless you are related to the owner or someone in higher position.
    7. Not good for the professionals.
    8. Many Team leads are not even educated but for the sake of seniority company gave them leading role which creates dramas in the company and team.
    9. No Motivation from your team
    10. Nasty emails from your team leads for asking questions.
    11. Always tension between you and team lead.

Advice to Management

1. Don't ignore Improving the internal management team and relations while fixing the software issues.
    2. Remove senior folks from the leading position to improve the technology.
    3. let team lead also go through the certification like other trainers do to understand the process and why there is excuse to team leads or TET or TTT team
    4. Let handle team lead their own at-least six training yearly to help their own team.

3. "Pretty good work environment"

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time

Pros

Good opportunity to choose different roles - good benefits

Cons

pay is sub-par for industry standards - rising in the company is sometimes rigid

Advice to Management

appreciate when employees provide more value - as sometimes underachieving employees will be treated with high value

4. "Anonymous"

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time

Pros

Company cares about the well being of the employees. It’s leader in the industry

Cons

No career pathing, Teams Leads could use management training, accountability is not enforced

Advice to Management

Implement management training, hold the TL more accountable, Implement measurable performance evaluations, right now they are completely subjective, implement career pathing, the current flat structure is not working

"Going to leave my position"

Current Employee - Integration Engineer in Westborough, MA
    Current Employee - Integration Engineer in Westborough, MA

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cafeteria, plenty of parking, free pickup to work from my apartment building.

Cons

Losing talent. Some of their best are leaving. Talented developers and IT leaders have left the company. Invested leaders left the company last week. One site leader in India and another big Lead in IT! Both were really awesome and cared about their jobs but left the rest of us with management who surround themselves with people who are only out for themselves.

Advice to Management

Get back the site head and the man who just left the IT section. They were the most fair and invested in doing the best for the employees and the clients. I like my job, but the loss of those employees are important to those of us they took the time to know. I dont know of you even care about these reviews. The people closest to you only care about your opinions and never the employees who serve your company and family. Change this and bring them back.

"Terrible management and culture"

I worked at eClinicalWorks full-time

Pros

Lots of new technology being created. There are new jobs in different department.

Cons

Bad managers with no training, badly organized and run, very strict about the wrong things. They don't want you to use your ideas, they just want you to do what they tell you. Owners won't spend money to do things the right way.

Advice to Management

Adopt ways of other IT companies, like work from home. Don't expect tons of hours with poor pay and no flexibility. No one wants to be micromanage and not be able to think on there own.

"technical support engineer"

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time

Pros

no pros as such, extra long working hours and no personal life for technical support people.

Cons

bad work environment, biased system, worst team lead in support

8. "Excellent Company"

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time

Pros

Great benefits, welcoming atmosphere, good pay

Cons

cant think of any cons

Advice to Management

keep doing great work

"Analyst"

I worked at eClinicalWorks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No positive feedback about this organization

Cons

Management micromanages all parts of company
    No policies and procedures are in place
    Lack of communication
    All projects are last minute decisions
    Very disorganized
    Salary is below national average
    No hierarchy in place for advancement
    Almost everyone is friends and family and makes for a unpleasant working environment
    Underqualified individuals are in leadership positions

Advice to Management

Learn to manage and develop your employees

"Bad management and terrible place to work"

Current Employee - Data Migration Analyst in Westborough, MA
    Current Employee - Data Migration Analyst in Westborough, MA

I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice buildings, some invested mid-level managers, but not many. Cafeteria is inexpensive. HR is generally helpful. City police are in the building guarding it. Free pickup and drop off from my home.

Cons

If you don't keep quiet about problems, the family who runs Eclinicalworks, just eliminates you. Even when you're trying to help them with big problems, they choose not to listen unless you're a lackey team lead who just agrees to anything the owners want. Compliance is a joke and the only person who cared about it has left because he got no support. This is a place where you are yelled at if you make small mistakes. The owners are very moody and could care less about employees since they will always hire more to replace you. Lack of respect coming from most team leads. They use threats to keep employees in line. The only talented managers have left the company I think last week or week before that. They listened and made changes. Now, I trust no managers at the Westborough location. In Mubai location, it is even worse than working at the headquarters. I cannot leave my job due to potential to lose my working visa status, so I'm trapped here.

Advice to Management

Groups do not talk to one another here. Your system of management allows only walls of separation. Since we are not allowed to bring up problems to management, our product and clients suffer. A few TL's understand, but the loss of Matt's employee last week has caused a lot of projects to stop since there is no facilitator who worked across groups like he did. Can you hire someone who is project related and who likes to communicate and uncover issues to fix? Also I need more training. Others also want more training and certification. I hope you will read my concerns since I want more out of my work experience than what I'm getting.