21st Century Interview Questions | Glassdoor

21st Century Interview Questions

2.5

Teacher's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century (Springfield, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

IT was a very comfortable interview. In another word it was more like a plesant conversation between friends which left a deep impression on me. People in 21st Century are very kind. I still remenber on the interview day I dressed up with a shirt, the conference room was very cool with air conditioner on, I sneezed, they gave me some tissue and told me it was really coad in this room. The words assured me.

Interview Questions

• Mrs. Moore encouraged me a lot. She asked me some questions, such like "How do you think of the teacher's job? " .   1 Answer

Negotiation

be relax , tell what you are thinking

Interview

I submitted my resume through the college portal and got a call within the hour! I got an interview a couple days later to discuss the position. They were all willing to schedule flexible hours for my classes and studying. I got a tour and met the office. It was basically a pitch to get me to take the internship. Very nice people

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21st Century (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and a phone recruiter called me.

Desktop Support Technician L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 21st Century (Wilmington, DE) in March 2013.

Interview

Wilmington location contracts new hires through a temporary agency. In general, manager (very pleasant) likes to interview at least several applicants face to face before committing to on-boarding for 3 months. Technical interview questions were quite easy and the slant seems to be towards soft skills where many applicants seem to fail. Company strives to hire those applicants they think will stay long term as the compensation is not overly competitive. Interviewer was a very laid back and personable guy! (The recruiting agency on the other hand seemed very aggressive to get the deal done like placing you was tantamount to selling a Malibu mansion with a golden commission!) Best advice is to avoid the company if you are a managerial type, overqualified or if actively interviewing elsewhere seeking higher compensation. I believe in honesty and made both the interviewer and agency aware I still had interviews scheduled over the coming week.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21st Century (Woodland Hills, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

positive interview process and smooth/hassle free recruitment process

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 21st Century (Woodland, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

had to have an insurance license and the with a couple of test hiring was quick and easy

Interview Questions

• no technical questions but questions about your work ethics.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

I took a typing test. I listened to a sales rep on the phone at his desk. I had 1:1 interview and overview of expectations from them and me with a few people. I had a mock sale that I had to complete to prove I can overcome objections and sell.

Little did I know then that everything they told me about the opportunity was a lie.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell insurance   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. I suggest to everyone to stay away from 21st Century Insurance

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 21st Century (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

Someone calls you, asks you some generic questions about work history and then tells you the job pays $12 an hour. If they like you and you are okay with that, you come in for an interview. The interview is a typing test and an aptitude test. If you pass both of those, you have a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Here's the offer and you can take it or leave it.

Senior Programmer Analyst -DW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century (Wilmington, DE) in November 2009.

Interview

The hiring manager was pinged in thru a conf call and looked like he had a list of questions to ask on Cognos.It was more off a rapid fire question answer session with out any scope for a conversation or discussion.Worst interview approach.

Interview Questions

• Many to many relationship resolution withjin the model.   1 Answer
    • ref cursor   1 Answer

Customer Service Insurance Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 21st Century (Lewisville, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was simple mass hiring.

Negotiation

none