3 Day Blinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 3 Day Blinds

2.1

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I met with the CCD manager and the VP who she reported to. He was slimy and disconcerting and acted like offering me $5 an hour under the industry standard was a huge favor. They asked standard, typical questions about my work history and how I handled conflict in the past. I wish I had negotiated more tactically and tried to get more, because the pay they offer isn't worth the work that you have to do.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Irvine, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is good, the benefits and pay structure seems to be good. Training in the corporate office is thrown together by a non-sales person. No personal sales training, mostly computer modules.

Interview Questions

• They make the bonuses next to impossible to hit even for the seasoned veterans that have been there for many years. Management could care less if you do things right the first time yet they knock you out of bonus for three months if you falter.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I have not yet been hired. The pre-interview process included completion of an online questionnaire to determine if my personal attributes meet qualifications for the position. To be honest, I am still in the process of securing a position, however the 3-Day Blinds model meets my interest profile.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

they interview over the phone boarding process takes about a week then from there you do a back ground check and drug test then you began 4 week training .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds in August 2014.

Interview

Lots of back and forth with different people, mostly over the phone. Was offered the job. Filled out thirty plus pages of personal paperwork. Jumped through hoops to arrange for out of town training. Was advised different locations by different people.
    Spoke with yet another "sales manager" and was advised to expect a 60 hour work week, in order to make the expected goals. I replied that I was expecting a 40 hour work week. A few minutes later I received a phone call revoking my job offer! One of the most unprofessional situations I've ever been in... They disrespect me and my time, before I even started to work there.
    They said to ignore all the negative reviews here on glass door! My opinion, read the reviews, and run don't walk in the other direction.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not difficult for a sales professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not an issue, but they revoked the job offer, after I was all set to travel for training!

Design/Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Tu call you first to check in with you about the job and they give a good amount of information about how the job is going to look like. They also inform you all the responsibilities that come with the job, they are very direct and clear.

Interview Questions

• They asked you if you are self-motivated and goal oriented person?   Answer Question

Design/Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial interview in corporate office-fair, person seemed inexperienced; secondary was with sales manager who was enthusiastic; offered a realistic picture of position; the background check was extremely involved as compared to other positions I've had for jobs that required much more responsibility and client interaction. More online personality and IQ assessments would have been appropriate to weed out the crazies.

Interview Questions

• Typical background overview questions.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phon, the manager called me and asked further question about the application and reume i had submitted. asked about my experience and when i would be will to start working.

Interview Questions

• If i have experience on a comminsion only salery   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter first, then I had a phone interview with a 3DB Manager.
    I then came to the office and was interviewed in person.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation in which you acted in a manner that was inconsistent with your employers values. What was the value, why did you act the way you did, what would you differently if presented with the same situation again   Answer Question

Payroll Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3 Day Blinds (Irvine, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Quick but they offered me the position and then didn’t move forward with the offer a couple of hours later. I don’t know why. See below for more details.