314e Interview Questions | Glassdoor

314e Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview with hiring manager. There was no reply after the interview. When I send a follow up email may be after 3 weeks, they told they are still interviewing candidates. Later there is no reply till date.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company culture you prefer?
      Basic background or previous experience questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is too slow. They took 4 weeks to finally reject me. on 1st week they emailed me asking for my availability for an online call with hiring manager. Next week they called me for phone interview. 3rd week they called me for onsite interview. 4th week they called me to ask how did i find the onsite interview and if i have any offer in hand and what is my salary expectation. And 5th week they rejected me. For an entry level position for their own organization they are taking 5 weeks to make a decision, I wonder how they place candidates to their clients meeting the deadlines.

Interview Questions

• Phone call was: Tell me about yourself, your greatest strength, where do you see yourself in 5 years.
      Onsite interview was funny being given riddles which are easily available on Google, they also asked me to solve probability sum for recruiting associate position, I wonder how that relates to the job.
      The most funniest part was the hiring manager comes and actually revisits the riddle answers and will ask you to get her through them. Reminded of me of my school exam review.
      Then they will ask about your work experience and visa status and make you meet with their SVP.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was first prescreened by someone on the Recruiting Team, and there were two follow-up onsite interviews after. First with a Recruiting Manager, and Second with the SVP. The questions asked were of any typical office interview. Overall, it was nothing out-of-the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service/cold-calling experience?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 314e.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview. They give you brain teasers then you will talk to the team lead and/or manager. After that you will be contacted whether you got the position.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA).

Interview

You'll get a phone screening first and if you don't past this, then this job probably isn't suitable for you. As a recruiter that will be making many cold calls, you must have a liking for being personable on the phone. The in person interview consists of brain teasers followed by an interview by a panel consisting of the team lead, manager, and the vice president.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to get asked questions on key words on your resume.   Answer Question

Sales/Recruiting/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two employees that have been with the company less than a year. It hey work with hospitals and look to place great candidates with top line medical jobs.

Interview Questions

• There were three riddles I had ten minutes to complete before the interview. Good way to get the brain going.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Process includes riddles, generic interview questions, and you will go through about 3 rounds of people. If you're good, you'll make it to the last round which is the Director of Recruiting/Sales. Given an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of an exam and review of your resume. If available you may meet with one of the managers of the office. The interview lasted about an hour and was professional. After the interview despite following up multiple times, they did not even give a proper rejection, just stopped answering my emails.

Interview Questions

• There was an exam given in which math questions and other logic questions were asked. You were left in the exam room alone to take the test then you reviewed answers with the interviewer. This seemed very odd and quite startling for a recruitment interview.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Most of the communication was through email and phone calls and then an interview was set up. The work environment seemed relaxed but it seemed as if they were overworked from the questions I asked in the interview. I sent a follow up email but I actually never heard back from them in accordance to if I obtained the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They gave a set of brain teaser questions in the beginning to answer, so be wary of that.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Met at a career fair and spoke to the main recruiter associate, applied via college website. Got a phone call two weeks later to sent up an on-site interview. The on-site interview lasted about 2 hours, consisted of an intelligence tests, with panel interview with your team as well as one-on-one interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because it seems as though the terms were strictly laid out, salary has a pay schedule so doesn't seem very negotiable.