33 Universal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at 33 Universal

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 33 Universal (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview. They'll just want to get a taste for how impressionable and inexperienced you are, and whether or not you'll do anything, and I mean anything, they ask, without asking any questions. Also, can you possibly do wed design AND write AND edit a section by yourself ... because that ISNT ENOUGH.

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 33 Universal.

Interview

As long as you have background in the applied position you should be fine. They sit you down and ask the typical background questions and how comfortable you feel with the job description. Mention specific skills and your good to go.

Interview Questions

• How can you generate more traffic to the site?   1 Answer

Offer was verbal, no documentation given. Too unorganized and unprofessional for a permanent commitment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 33 Universal (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Short interview. Rather laid back. They just want people who can write quickly. May ask you a few questions to pretend there is more to that job than here is.

Writer Interview

Interview

I found them on Journalismjobs.com. I was offered a contractor position and told I would be writing every day about a topic of my choice. It was an easy, straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offer you what they offer you, which is very little.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 33 Universal (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Unfortunately nothing I was told in the interview turned out to be true. I would ask a lot of questions if i had it to do over again

Freelance Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 33 Universal (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on Skype and i was asked to take a sample writing test which was unpaid. The HR or the interviewer was not able to provide all the answers to my questions but was kind enough to send me details via email.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience as a writer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, they had only two offers, part time and full time, you cannot bargain.