3Sharp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Technical Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3Sharp (Redmond, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

This is a role primarily focused on helping 3Sharp build demos for Microsoft. My background includes 12 years at Microsoft as a Senior Product Manager. I have extensive experience building demos for Microsoft.

I had a screening interview with HR, and a follow-up interview with the hiring manager, who invited me to come in for a formal loop.

I thought about what I'd learned in the two interviews thus far, and told him I wanted to respect their time and mine, and if the job was deeply technical, we should probaby skip the loop, because the Windows and Exchange demos I had built for Microsoft typically focused more on business benefits than technical issues. He said not to worry about it, and invited me to come in anyway. So I looped all afternoon with various team members.

Several days later, HR emailed me and said they wouldn't be extending an offer, because I didn't appear to have the technical qualifications for the role. Oh really? See anything wrong with this picture? A full afternoon wasted. A word to the wise: don't make the same mistake I did in thinking these people know what they're doing.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the demos you've created for Microsoft   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3Sharp (Seattle, WA).

Interview

After initial phone screen from HR, there was a pleasant interview process - met about 7 very nice people over 2 separate days. Typical interviews asking about career aspirations, past experience, and one or two scenario-based questions "What would you do if...". One or two questions about specific project management methodologies. Interviews were quite short, 30-45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Agile (compared to traditional waterfall Project Management)?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3Sharp (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very clean and simple. 1 Telephonic round with HR. But expect some technical questions too on Design Patterns and Platform on which you are strong. 2 Technical F2F round with one Dev Manager and Sr. Engineer. 1 Behaviour round and final discussion with CEO on telephone.

Interview Questions

• Questions on problem solving on white board, OOPS, Design Patterns and on technologies you are strong and confident.   Answer Question