3i People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3i People Interview Questions

3.3

Senior IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3i People (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

They white board you, which is not that bad... They also gave you a written test on sourcing, and what your search string is for different roles...BUT what they promise you in the interview never comes to fruition.

Interview Questions

• Several "white board" questions, plus a written test.   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3i People.

Interview

It was a Telephonic which was followed by Face to face. The telephonic was a technical round with the panel. The face to face interview was more casual. The interviewing panel were very professional. The whole process took a week to complete and the results of the interview was conveyed through a call.

Interview Questions

Senior .NET Developet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 3i People (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.