4th Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 4th Source

2.9

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 4th Source (Tampa, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took one month,but typically is about 1 week. Based on company needs. No technical questions was asked. First, was a phone screening to match my background to what they are looking for. Next, was an face to face interview where they ask more personality and background questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 4th Source (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Two person interview, mostly character questions and how your critical thinking questions come into play while on the job. The interview was very laid back and casual, you can tell that the type of employee they are looking for should be very well rounded. The culture that they looking to create is one that should very intriguing and there is room to grow within the company also....and the view is AMAZING!!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 4th Source (Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was really fast as I was referred by someone.
    First they called to my cell phone, made me some personal questions.
    Then an English interview (for non english speakers).
    Then a Java technical interview
    And finally I got a written interview of my current job, life and salary expectations once this interview was answered I got a chance to speak with the vice president to discuss my actual salary.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an interface and abstract class?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at 4th Source.

Interview

1. HR Interview, phone contact with the recruiter asking about your professional background.
    2. English Interview driven by an American English Teacher, to test your english language level.
    3. Technical Interview with a tech lead or senior developer to evaluate your technical skills, they asked about your previous experience in order to formulate the proper questions. The interview took around 1 hour.
    4. Interview with a manager asking about your profile, previous job, technical and soft skills, situational questions, etc.
    5. After the manager interview, they send your profile to the client for approval. Here the client can set up another interview.
    6. Job Offer proposal
    The recruitment process is very satisfying, but it was a very long one.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions are based upon the position and the technology you'll be using.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at 4th Source in January 2010.

Interview

1. Phone Contact. 2.English interview, almost all coder are no English native persons, so an English assessment is done for a native American people. 3.Technical interview, this usually a 30 to 60 minutes call with a minimum of 20 questions.. 4.Client Interview. 5. Economical propose offer. 6. Negotiation Process.

Interview Questions

• Different questions. It depends in the position and the interviewer.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 4th Source (Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)) in October 2009.

Interview

At entry level the interview process is very fast. There are 3 interviews (the first one with HR staff, the second one with an employee and the last one with a manager) but all of them can be done in only one day. It was a very satisfying process. Then you will have to deliver some documents and wait to see if you are selected.

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 4th Source (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in June 2016.

Interview

4 calls, the first threee with 4thsource leaders and managers and the last one with client, they asked about my experience, skills and personal motivations, also there were a phone call to measure my english level.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new company?   1 Answer

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 4th Source (Mérida, Yucatán (Mexico)) in January 2011.

Interview

English languaje interview by an american english language teacher
    Then a database driven test by a team lead
    Final interview with the manager, one to one, asking previous job experience and similar

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4th Source (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very easy going and straightforward , the staff is awesome and made me feel at home , the interview was difficult at some point , but it wasn't an issue for me because of y experience

Interview Questions

• about my life goals and experience with db   1 Answer

Net Developer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 4th Source (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

Muy bueno, en general se hacen entrevistas que evaluan tu nivel en el area que correspondas. Las personas que te entrevistan son personas muy amigables

Interview Questions

• como funciona el Garbage Collector   1 Answer