4th Source Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Good Environment"

Current Employee - Consultant/Team Lead in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Consultant/Team Lead in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 4th Source full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good company, small family feeling

Cons

career path not well defined.

"Company still growing"

I worked at 4th Source full-time

Pros

-Salary not as bad as other companies in the area
    -If you are able to get rid of the main client account, you will have some opportunities to learn different technologies.
    -Diversity and knowledge from different people

Cons

-Not a well career path defined for employees
    -Lack of opportunities inside the company
    -Not many clients
    -Work/Life balance was though sometimes, and management push the employees so much
    -Unfair salaries for foreign people in the same level as local people

Advice to Management

Define better career paths and talk with your employees about their plans, your employees are key part of your success. Define a better performance review that "choose by the Manager" way. You have areas of opportunity and the location has smart people who willl love to work in a great environment.

3. "Ok company out of college."

I worked at 4th Source full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small family feel environment, nice office views, and management is approachable.

Cons

No real systems in place for career path development, constant changes, hire people with experience. Too much of company profile centered on 1 client.

Advice to Management

Hire better people.

"Service and Solutions Driven"

Pros

4th Source not only provides service and solutions for our clients, it's a core behavior of all our internal team! The 4th Source culture is one of passion and excellence in all that we do.

Cons

None that I can think of. Benefits are out standing and the team is amazing.

"Great Interview Process"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Tampa, FL

Pros

Great communication from the HR department.

Cons

There is nothing negative that was experienced!

Advice to Management

N/A

"A Company That Appreciates It's Workers"

I have been working at 4th Source full-time

Pros

Before joining the 4th Source team full time I'd done some consulting and contracting with the company. It was always a pleasant experience and when the opportunity arose to come aboard I jumped on the opportunity.

Once apart of the full time team, I was blown away by the best benefits package I've ever been offered by any previous employer. It really made me feel like a valued member of the team and eager to contribute all I could.

My favorite things about working for this company are the excellent communication skills of my direct, the progressive open-mindedness toward giving new ideas chances to see if they produce results and the flexibility/freedom of working from home.

Cons

This company thrives on self-starters, so if you feel that as an employee you need a lot of attention and supervision you'll likely not fit into the corporate culture.

Advice to Management

Being relatively new to the company and still continuing to meet leadership, at this time the best advice I could give is to keep it up!

7. "I LOVE Working Here!"

I have been working at 4th Source full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At 4th Source I'm empowered to be innovative, forward-thinking and creative with my work. Experimentation is encouraged and rewarded when successful. Micromanaging is not prevalent in this organization and, therefore, trust is necessary to ensure deliverables meet and exceed expectations. The corporate family culture at 4th Source is what makes me an extremely satisfied employee and what makes me recommend this company to friends of mine time and time again. I truly love working at 4th Source!

Cons

Working remotely has major benefits, however, face-to-face meetings/gatherings could occur a tad more frequently to encourage collaboration and open communication.

Advice to Management

Keep elevating hiring standards like we just did in 2015 and our company is sure to take off even faster than it already has!

8. "ok"

Pros

you will good work experience

Cons

there is minimal direction and training

Advice to Management

endeavour to invest more in training

"Revolving Door Mentality"

Pros

4th Source has a unique foundation upon which presents the opportunity for growth but they don’t have the management team to execute. If you're looking for a temporary job (3 months) and you like being constantly berated and abused, this is a perfect place for you!

Cons

Constant turnover - The entire Sales and Marketing organizations along with the CEO were fired or quit within less than one year. Most within less than 6 months.
    Zero leadership - no one is driving this bus and it's rapidly heading for a cliff.
    Brutally hostile environment - the leadership is incompetent and extremely manipulative. There is a culture of aggression and disrespect. No small business leadership experience and extremely unprofessional behavior.

Advice to Management

This is really advice to the absentee owners - Start Over! Hire competent management leadership with small business / start up experience.

"Poor management"

I worked at 4th Source full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None that I can think off

Cons

Leadership is untouchable and doesn't even talk or worry about employees so every decision falls into one person located in Merida, Mexico. Long days (9+ hours), they will tell you anything to hire you, company values are not enforced, career paths are irrelevant they will put you to work in any project without any training even if you don't know the tool just to bill for your time, they hire anyone just say you want the job and it's yours, work-life balance is the worst I spent the longest's days of my life in there.

Advice to Management

Stop wasting client's and employee's time by randomly assigning anyone to a project and invest in HR, they have no clue of what they're doing. Be honest, don't hire anyone just because good technical people is hard to find.