KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

98point6 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

98point6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 98point6

Interview

Like other reviews for senior engineer, I also got a large take home after passing a phone screen. I declined to move further in the process. Let’s stop with these take > 5 hour home projects; it is unrealistic to expect that someone who is currently working and probably interviewing at a few places has that kind of time.

98point6

Application

I interviewed at 98point6

Interview

Awful, ignorant people from the very beginning, not sure what is the company culture, but interview process is totally terrible. I would not advise even to go into interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing to call out for this
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

3h

an

Occupational Therapist

I left my previous employer citing personal family issues. They were toxic, I honestly wasn’t sad to leave. Now one week later, they text me saying they heard I’m working at a hospital in the area and “tell me it isn’t true.” Im not working there… but weird they would say that? And I don’t even want to answer but I also don’t want them to hate me and ruin my reputation as a therapist in this small town. Im still onboarding at my new job. How do I respond?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

98point6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 98point6 in Jul 2022

Interview

I think their interview process for Software engineers has changed from before. I didn't have a take home project like the other reviews mention here. The process I had was: recruiter, first technical, then full onsite. Onsite was 3 more technicals, 1 behavioral, 1 meet your potential manager, and 1 wrap up recruiter call. All very positive: the technicals were explaining what you've done in past projects. As in, describe in depth what you used to work on, your part of it, how you affected the development, and why it was complex/interesting. I didn't have any Leetcode style questions either. I liked this experience, it seemed to be a lot like how other professions hire, glad to have a company that does that for software engineers too.

Interview Questions
  • Really just asked about past projects and normal behavioral questions. For behavioral, read up on their core values and make sure they align with your own. For past projects, really know the ins and outs of what you've done and be ready to explain.

98point6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 98point6 in Jul 2022

Interview

Overview: 30-minute phone screen w/internal recruiter 45-minutes phone screen w/hiring manager 4-hour google meet interview comprised of 2x 1-hour tech, ~30-min Q&A w/hiring manager, ~45-min behavioral interview There was some overlap between the two technical portions, which could have been consolidated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

98point6

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 98point6

Interview

Had an excellent interview process that the Talent Acquisition Partner walked me through the expectations early on. Initial Recruiter screen, followed by hiring manager screen, and a panel loop. Overall was great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you walk me through your background? What type of strategies did you use for sourcing?

98point6

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 98point6 in May 2022

Interview

Three main interviews, first with recruiter to discuss job role and responsibilities, compensation and answer any questions; second with credentialing department to discuss requirements; third with medical director - prior to that interview, you are given simulation cases to review and answer; as well as a technology assessment.

Interview Questions
  • 1: Tell us about yourself 2: What hours and schedule can you work 3: How do you feel you can handle two patient cases at once 4: Are you comfortable with technology and changes

98point6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 98point6 in May 2022

Interview

The interview was 2 hours over 2 days. 98point6 agreed to split the 4h interview session into 2-2 hour blocks at my request to ease the impact to each of the days. There were 5 interviews from different people over that time. iOS Engineering: They gave me an Xcode project shortly before the interview. There was enough time to open the project and look through it before the interview. One of the iOS engineers conducted the interview, with an Engineering Manager observing (I believe the interviewer was training for the role). The questions were around accuracy and code style, but mostly I drove the discussion with my comments about the code. Customer Support: This non-technical interview was with a director and was about the company, the culture, and why I wanted to work about 98point6. Engineering Manager: This non-technical interview was about teamwork, assessing my personality fit for the role, and a high-level discussion of the working environment Principal Engineer: This technical interview was about software architecture, third-party libraries, and how to go about engineering "good" code (with a discussion about what that means) Recruiter: The last interview wasn't really an interview per se, more of a Q&A session with the recruiter about the interview process, with an emphasis on what I thought was good and what could be improved. All of the interviewers were polite, pleasant, and professional. I answered some questions "wrong" (in retrospect) and the interviewer asked some probing questions to better understand why I answered the way I did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

98point6

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 98point6 in Apr 2022

Interview

It was very relaxed and casual, relative to other interviews for similar positions. I did two interviews during the process, one was more general and focused on experiences I have that relate to their core principles, the other was analyzing a single relevent project.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time where you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle? What did the other members of your team think of your decision? Did you consider any other solutions?

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I interviewed at 98point6 (Lakeland, FL)

Interview

Hiring manager interview and review. Then homework assignment to be reviewed by 2-4 individuals and then a full day loop. The loop is based on behavioral based questions against the companies core values.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 98point6 (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Very thorough interview loop process. The interview loop took about 5.5-6 hours and included a presentation. Interviewers utilize the STAR method for specific examples of work experience to achieve certain goals or address challenges.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled giving feedback to a member of your team on a project that did not achieve desired goals? How was this feedback received and did this effect future work with this individual?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews

98point6 Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at 98point6 according to 128 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.73%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at 98point6? Share Your Experiences

98point6 Careers

Cover image for 98point6

From daily meetings to casual conversations, our Core Values are the shared language we use to work more effectively together. They’re at...More

• Benefits
  • Careers

Company Updates

437 days ago

Company News
Remote-friendly at 98point6 Our Seattle headquarters has, and will continue to be, a vibrant place where teammates can come together to celebrate, collaborate and connect. Just as we are reimagining the healthcare experience, we are also redefining our work environment in response to the changing times. This includes transitioning to a remote-friendly model, which we believe offers much-needed flexibility and value to current and future employees. Our roles are now categorized as either Work From Anywhere, Work From Seattle (in-office or at-home) or Full-time In-office. To learn more about the categories various roles fit into, simply select a job posting.
Shared image - Career Opportunities | 98point6
Career Opportunities | 98point6
www.98point6.com

1018 days ago

We're excited and proud to share three major upgrades to our 98point6 parental leave policy. Our primary parental leave has increased from 12 weeks to 18 weeks and our secondary parental leave has increased from 4 weeks to 10 weeks. We’ve also added an “ease in” program where parents are able to return to work on a graduated schedule—helping make their transition back a little bit easier. In addition, we’re introducing a leave share benefit that extends to partners of employees who may not otherwise receive paid time off to care for and bond with their new child. “This policy is one that rivals some of the largest companies in the U.S. and for a company of our size and stage, being able to go the distance and deliver this kind of meaningful benefit to our employees is something we are truly proud of.” -Savanna Thompson, Director of Talent
Shared image