A2Z Field Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A2Z Field Services

A2Z Field Services

Application

I interviewed at A2Z Field Services

Interview

Direct hire from temp agency. The offer is dependent on the contract you are working. Due to contract financing an offer is made and it is not very flexible. I will add, I believe the offers are very generous in comparison to other jobs with similar tasks.

Interview Questions
  • There are not any. You prove yourself during the time you are a temp. If they like your work ethic and productivity, an offer is made.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A2Z Field Services

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at A2Z Field Services

Interview

Most people start as a temporary employee that is brought on through a staffing agency. After about three months, if you are a good employee, you are brought on full time. Never once was there an interview. If your resume shows you meet your basic requirements, you are brought on with no questions. This is a working interview. Essentially, if you are able to get through the basic training and stick out the first month or so, you will probably be hired on full time.

Interview Questions
  • There are no interview questions. Just work hard as a temp and you will be hired!
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A2Z Field Services (Charlotte, NC) in Sep 2010

Interview

It was a great interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed