AAA Life Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AAA Life Insurance Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2016

3.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company.

Interview

Typical Human Resources and Hiring Manager interview. Nothing too difficult or lengthy. Regular interview questions. Friendly, professional. They ask questions and you answer them to the best of your knowledge. Most interviews lasted between 30 and 60 minutes. The interview wasn't terrible, but the career there turned out to be.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle co-workers who are difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Three women sitting across the table from me asked a series of stupid questions (One of the managers just eyeballed me for the whole one hour and forty eight minutes. Another manager wrote her thoughts on 7 or 8 sheets of paper.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when..................................................like 10 of these type questions   1 Answer
    • I asked for feedback about my chances for getting the job..........................or constructive criticism. I was advised to "just be yourself."   1 Answer

Anonymous - Livonia, MI Interview

Interview

The process dragged on and on for months, with lots of excuses from the company. There was no warning that the final interview would be the interviewee conducting a 2 hour requirements gathering discussion with 6 people. Surprise. When the hiring manager was asked how she handled challenges, she replied, "I take out my whip and use it." Lots of red flags during the process.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Livonia, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Terrible interview process. I was asked how much do I want to make a year then told the maximum AAA Life was willing to pay was $30K less. What I asked for was industry average. Horrible HR hiring experience.

Life Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to update my life insurance accreditation but after that it was fairly quick. Phone interview first, then two in person interviews. Once I was hired I went through one month of training in group setting with other hires.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience in life insurance.   1 Answer

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Omaha, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screen and 1 on 1 interview was held. Same review of resume and same questions for behaviors and attendance and background. Very simple questions with phone screen and with 1 on 1 interview. Run down of all that is involved with the position. Nothing about pay or benefits until after 30 days in position.

Interview Questions

• Good questions about my experience. Attendance very important. Behavior interview. Tell me a time when you helped your team? What did you do to meet all your timelines and/or deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

IT Manager/Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Livonia, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

2 Phone Interview (Manager Position)
    1 Face - Face (Network Engineer Position)

Actuarial Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Champaign, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

1-1 interview
    phone interview

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions
      Questions on estimation - Estimate the number of people who buy calculators in 1 year
      Reasoning questions - If CEO comes and gives you a project, how would you determine if you are going in the right direction, 3 months after you started the project
      Answer Question

Websphere Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

easy interview with a few tech questions about WebSphere and myself. There was a 2 in person meetings and then an offer. The overall process was friendly and easy going. One of the easier interviews I've had.

Negotiation

They made an offer and I reviewed it. It was fair and I accepted it. They aren't the most forward-thinking company. very stable and reserved.

Member Services Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR from the home office in regards to my application posted on a popular job search website. After an initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview at the site I now work. Two interviewers were present, one of whom is now my direct supervisor. Suit and tie, very proffessional, standard questions. Drug and background tests required before acceptance

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to step up to meet a goal at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negation not really an option in an hourly job such as this.