AAPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AAPC Interview Questions

2.8

Project Manager - Marketing Or IT, Wasn't Clear Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

It was strange.
    They don't seem to know what they really want in the position when I asked them.
    The 2 people seemed like they didn't have time for the interview and very distracted.
    They didn't seem to be very happy and weren't friendly at all. Seemed like maybe that was the feel of the place. Like a stressed out atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have.
      Usual stuff that applied to the position.
      Answer Question
    • They went down through the resume asking about each thing on it. Seemed skeptical of everything on it. It was weird.   1 Answer

Marketing Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Two interviews total. Very straight-forward but thorough interview process. First had an interview with my two potential immediate superiors where we mostly discussed the fittingness of my skill set for the position. It was very casual but professional. They then invited me back for a second interview that included the rest of the marketing department. The focus of the second interview was to allow the team to ask me questions about my skills and experience and to gauge my fittingness for the company/department culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked me pretty much every question I would have asked a person I was vetting for a similar position.   1 Answer

Medical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone screen interview by a recruiter. I then was asked to come in and met with recruiting team and hiring manager. I was asked questions about previous experience and allowed to speak to my credit. The hiring manager was very knowledgeable and had great enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Sales processes used previously, types of quotas, best practices for following up with potential clients.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

Normal phone screen then 1:1 interview. I applied online and they reached out to me when they were ready. It was a great process and I felt comfortable throughout.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAPC.

Interview

I got a call the next day after submitting resume. The recruiter was very kind and asked good questions. I went in for an interview with the recruiter and sales manager. The interview was extremely unprofessional and unorganized. They mentioned that they don't even believe in what they do and that their services are a commodity. They also mentioned that they only give people 3 weeks to prove themselves before they let them go. The pay is atrocious and it is a very male dominated environment. Their leader board was out front with only 1 female on the board. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales process?   1 Answer