ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for one of ABC's most successful Daytime programs. The process was pretty straight forward. It started with meeting with an Executive in Charge and another person. Then I had 2 additional interviews with Technical staff members.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your live television experience?   Answer Question
    • How organized are you with managing media?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle new footage coming in on SD cards from the field?   Answer Question

Studio Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC in March 2017.

Interview

Initial communication through email, then met in person at the studio. Very nice environment and laid back interview. I was shown through the studio and got a very positive vibe from everyone I saw.

Interview Questions

Declined due to low pay, poor hours and a long commute.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by ABC Recruiter. She asked for my availability for an interview, and essentially never got back to me. I emailed her twice within two weeks as a follow up but she continued to ignore me even though she was the one who contacted me. Extremely unprofessional and HR seemed incompetent.

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

Unlike page layouts, which only control the visibility of fields on detail and edit pages, field-level security controls the visibility of fields in any part of the app, including related lists, list views, reports, and search results. In fact, to make absolutely sure that a user can't access a particular field, it's important to use the field-level security page for a given object to restrict access to the field. There are simply no other shortcuts that provide the same level of protection for a particular field.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

good it as was it will be good opp to generate growth for me and people to go to the universal from the door to open to others for good experience to be good for it to work for them in a environment of friendly good people to work for them in overtime and was good oppotrunity for the skaters

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

few technical questions & some typical questions
    I would say basically anyone with automotive or warehouse experience and a decent personality will be hired on spot. I interviewed with tesla through a job temp we were given a basic assembly test. Everyone who passed this test were sent to a room where each person was individually called on for an interview. The interview was fairly simple however I was the only female in a room full of…

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview first, then an in person interview with MS Office proficiency testing. The phone interview was with an HR representative. Based on the phone interview, HR forwarded my resume to the local office and set up an in-person interview. In-person interview was with 2 managers. One manager asked questions while another entered my responses into a computer database. The interviewer was friendly, but went through the list of questions…

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews
    And a writing test that was not easy
    Must use an entire page of information and facts to build a short story.
    You must write about 4 stories

Part Time Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Casual, informal, very chatty, in office of manager; discussed past work experience; compared previous experience with details of current job offering; discussed people we both knew in our current city; tour of office and introduction to others in the office

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

3 or 4 people came to interview me. They were friendly and asked me non-traditional interview questions. Nothing really technical. They even had an exercise where they asked me to come up with phrases to add to photos they prepared. It was difficult for me because I was so surprised. I prepped to do a really professional interview and was totally thrown off. They seemed chill though.

Interview Questions

• What or who is your spirit animal?   1 Answer