ABC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ABC

2.7

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews
    And a writing test that was not easy
    Must use an entire page of information and facts to build a short story.
    You must write about 4 stories

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with a recruiter in New York. I was asked why I wanted to work there and what I knew about ABC News. I was also asked if I had a favorite anchor person or correspondent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABC (Omaha, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview was easy. During the 1:1 it was a painful experience talking about my employment experience. Drug test was cool. I enjoyed that the most. Phone interview was easy. During the 1:1 it was a painful experience talking about my employment experience. Drug test was cool. I enjoyed that the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your past experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a friend referral. They took 2 weeks to setup the interview process. First round was 30 mins Telephonic technical discussion with the Hiring manager. He asked me in details about the projects I have been working or worked on. Few Technical C/C++ questions and explained about the products they are working on. 2nd round was 1 hr skype interview more of purely Technical.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC (Newport News, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Discussed experience

Interview Questions

• Describe your understanding of this this company (company I was interviewing for).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

SQE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC (Tulsa, OK) in January 2019.

Interview

It was Simple and Good. Completed in One Day and Penal was also Cool and Supportive.
    Two Rounds were there- Technical Discussion and HR Discussion. Good to Attempt Interview for General Knowleged

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a bit off. Disorganized in who was meeting with me. It took about a few weeks for HR to respond to my manager. Then during the first round, the HR representative was a no show, only later sending an email to reschedule. She didn't know what I was meeting & interviewing for, nor with who. However once I met with the individuals, very personable and great experience. After hearing more about the position, I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a bad manager in the past and what would you change about their management style   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

it was 3 processes. one is to meet them and then, and after that, you will meet hiring people. first, you will get phone interview. then you go to the office and get interview there.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview

It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Questions

• It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Good, Very Easy. Just asked the basic questions and questions related to skills and position you applied. Prepare well what you have written in the resume. 2-3 round of telephonic and video interview