ACCC Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ACCC Insurance Company

2.4

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Bedford, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied from indeed, and got an appointment for interview the next day. the interview site was isthmus at bedford,tx, and later I know that ACCC is the only client of this company. a senior guy asked me some behavior questions, and some technical quesitons, the whole process takes about 25 min.

Interview Questions

• Q: In case a query is slow sometimes, but quick other times, what is the reason?   1 Answer

Sep 1, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for posting about your interviewing experience. We hope it provided more information about the position and the Isthmus, Inc. Company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Online application, then in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

via telephone about salary, compare yourself with the industry standard survey

Sep 1, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for posting about your interviewing experience. We are glad to have you on board!

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company.

Interview

Professional
    Interviewer was very informative of company expectations
    Location easy to find
    Friendly Staff
    Clean office
    Very quiet
    Job offer made same day
    Drug Screening and background paid for
    Easy to work with

Interview Questions

• Knowledge in position you are applying for
      Desired Pay
      How did you hear about them
      Explanation of Job title and what to expect once working on the floor such as environment ect   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Individual Interview: they will ask you about your experience in insurance, I had none. Ask a lot of well-thought out questions but don't stress out. If they are talking to you, they are probably already hiring you. Have confidence and promote your ability to learn new skills and take any necessary steps to move both yourself and the company forward.

Group Orientation after Interview: they will provide study materials and ask you to have a general idea of the company and its work.

Training: consists of fun pop quizzes, even games. You will be tested on what you learn. Do your best, you can re-take the test so there is no reason to stress if you just study.

Interview Questions

• Work experience in insurance   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online carreerbuilder and received a call the next day for an interview. we set up the interview in four days. when I went for the interview i waited an hour until I spoke with an HR rep. I'm assuming interviews overlapped the times. i went to the interview it was total of about 30 mins, and the offered me a job on the spot

Interview Questions

• why did you leave you previous employer?, Are you going to school?,   1 Answer

Underwriter I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a lady from the hr department as well and someone from the underwriting department. They were very nice to me overall wonderful experience. Very nice and clean office.

Interview Questions

ACCC Insurance Company Response

Apr 12, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for posting about your interviewing experience. We hope it provided more information regarding the position and the company.

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online using careerbuilder. I was contacted my a recruiter on a SATURDAY to complete a phone interview. The phone interview went very well. It was a very laid back conversation style interview. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the following day. When I arrived to the location I was asked to complete a paper application. In my opinion this was very repetitive and old fashion. The interview was conducted by two managers on site along with the recruiter on video chat. The interview was very long due to all of them asking similar and duplicate questions. I was sure I had the job, but never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• How did you find this position?

How long is Your commute?

What do you know about our company?

Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer

Name a time you went out of your way for a customer

What are your short and long term goals?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

What sets your apart from other applicants?

What is good customer service to you?

What would your previous managers say about you?

How is your attendance?

Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Panel interview. Work function related questions. Question and answer process. Didn't pay much attention to my resume and my past work experience. I bring this up as during my time there management seemed surprised when I mentioned my previous experience and how I could be helpful in potential up coming roles.

Interview Questions

ACCC Insurance Company Response

Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

It was just as any other interview. You will be pre-screened. If you pass the initial phone screen you will be scheduled for an in person interview. If you pass the in person interview you are offered the position. Make sure to answer your questions correctly. Think insurance.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company? Explain what you know about time limit demands? What was your pending like?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCC Insurance Company.

Interview

Fairly easy. They asked questions and I answered them. The process has since changed a bit. I believe they ask more situational questions to determine if you are a good fit or not. I don't remember much about my interview, it was some time ago.

Apr 12, 2017 – HR Generalist