ACE USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial communication was very quick- interview was arranged within 2 days. People were nice and open about communication. The open workspace was also a very interesting concept.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

Received a phone call from the corporate recruiter to discuss the underwriting position which was with the ACE CRS division. He had no actual knowledge of the position or duties or how any aspect of the division operates. The most information he could provide is the position is more like a data entry position rather than actual underwriting.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACE USA (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very slow.. after my interviews it took a few months for management to make a decision. I met with a Vice President and Senior Vice President. They asked about my college experience, work experience, why I wanted to be apart of the company. They also wanted to know how you would fit in with the company's culture.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACE USA (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was average.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ACE?   1 Answer

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met them at the career fair and then interviewed a few months later. Have not heard back from them yet. Great experience, met many different people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACE USA in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed previously for similar position prior. Generic questions to see prior work experience and how it might relate to the job I was interviewing for also asked about future goals and to see how personality wise I would fit in within the existing team

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus interview about 30 minutes long. Questions were mostly behavioral based and about your resume as well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

Fairly simple interview with simple questions about myself and where do I want to go in my career; more of a conversation with several people rather than an interrogation like many interviews I have had.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

I applied for the position online. From there, it took a few days for HR to call me to set up an interview. In the interview, it was simple questions of what I've accomplished, what I want to accomplish, what is my interest in insurance, what are my computer skills, etc. Few weeks later, I was given an offer.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

very easy- submitted app online received a phone screen request within days. Once you pass the phone screen you will be interviews twice with manager and a higher up. Questions during the interview were pretty standard - lots of questions about you and your experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ACE? What is your experience?   Answer Question