ACI Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was short, was given some general questions such as introduce yourself, when will you be available to work? What is your background in IT field? What is your status in education?
    Tell about what are you interested in with your education background?

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a few days later to set up an interview over the phone with HR. Phone interview was your basic HR interview but you could feel the friendly helpful atmosphere of the company through the HR team. Next step in the process was setting up a time to meet the manager of the department for in person interview. Just like the phone interview you got the feel for the company employees and how they are as a company. One of the best interview process I have been through with dealing with multiple employees.

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zeeland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Zeeland, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

First request to fill the questionnaire and after a month later got the telephonic interview call from Hiring Manager and a week later asked to come for inperson interview. overall it took over 3 months.

Interview Questions

• about the technical skills and background and processes which used and what are the challenges which were faced during last project and are you willing to relocate and the expectations   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

it was done over the phone, very efficient. We had a mutual need for the role I accepted, they needed me and i needed them. it was a good fit from teh beginning

Interview Questions

• knowledge of product and mgmt skills   1 Answer

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

I found the interview process at ACI to be very positive. The recruiter kept me up to date and well informed at every stage, connecting both over the phone and through email. There was consistency in every interaction, whether it was with the recruiting team, managers for the position, or their direct reports. There was also genuine interest that went beyond my immediate experience/accomplishments gain a thorough understanding of my personal goals, values, and additional areas where I could make an impact. I was impressed at the level of engagement from immediate and executive leadership as well. I could tell that they were more than managers, but that they were intentional about the work. Their enthusiasm for the company, team, and the role itself helped to increase my excitement about working at ACI. I was very pleased with the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The questions for the interview were both competency and skills based.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Naples, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

HR person is relaxed and has a good vibe, the EVP was a decent individual as well. Came in, talked, answered some questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. They were probably busy and didn't call back until I emailed them.

Interview Questions

• Experience, studies, skills. Where do you see yourself and the usual.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Norcross, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial recruiter contacted me shortly after application. Interviewer was concise, asked questions about my previous work experience, explained the situation of the position and the department, and provided some information about the work environment and the personality of the Hiring Manager.

Second group team interview was scheduled a few days later and focused on skill based questions of the job function at hand, covering both things I was familiar with and subjects they knew from the Interview that I would have less experience with.

Interview Questions

• Group/Team interview focused on hypothetical problems and tools used in troubleshooting those issues.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

I went through an employee referral. Got call from Hr in a few days requesting for an one on one interview with the hiring manager. Was told it would be a general interview and nothing too technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and HR set up interview. Met with 3 people including hiring manager. Very basic questions, nothing challenging.
    Manager's boss was not very engaged and didn't appear to like working at ACI.
    Was told would hear back in one week and have never been contacted. Followed up with a call and recruiter had left company. Very poorly run.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy on phone interview and the next round was skype interview. It was also easy. She said I did very well with all questions she asked but the HR never got back for the third around of interview. The HR is pretty laid back and they take long time to get back with you on follow ups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Tell me about your previous work experience?
      How do you handle change ?   Answer Question