ACI Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACI Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at ACI Worldwide

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in April 2017.

Interview

It was a simple interview process. They responded to my application very quickly. I had a phone interview the next day and then a interview at the office later in the week.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume at the Career fair and got a phone interview followed by 4 one-one on-site round technical interviews. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. A specific team interviewed me and each of them asked me questions around their work. After that an usual chat with HR about the experience and decision date etc.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions around Java, database, design and Patterns   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did negotiated a bit and got the upgraded offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Providence, RI) in January 2011.

Interview

I had applied online. After initial phone screening I was called in for an on site interview where I met with the hiring manager and a few team members. They asked about my background in software development including a few object oriented questions. They inquired about what projects I have been involved with and how they had turned out. I inquired about the company, the role and their expectations. It was a fairly straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience designing/developing software.   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Redding, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I got response to application in a little under a week, with interview the following day!

This is a very progressive company with an definite eye toward your fit with existing team(s)!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and HR set up interview. Met with 3 people including hiring manager. Very basic questions, nothing challenging.
    Manager's boss was not very engaged and didn't appear to like working at ACI.
    Was told would hear back in one week and have never been contacted. Followed up with a call and recruiter had left company. Very poorly run.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Recruiters and hiring managers were easy to talk to. They effectively communicated the roles of the position and expectations. They were accessible with any further questions and timely with their responses.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time where you were put in a position that might have required you to compromise your integrity and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

AR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2019.

Interview

Made you feel very welcome and not nervous. Offered water, security was very friendly, hr was very welcoming, and my two people I interviewed with was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Elkhorn, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Elkhorn, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Behavioral questions followed by technicals
    Asked few questions on SQL queries and object oriented programming language
    Other questions were related to past experience and projects undertook.
    The accomplishment achieved in the past work etc

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

I went through an employee referral. Got call from Hr in a few days requesting for an one on one interview with the hiring manager. Was told it would be a general interview and nothing too technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try and negotiate well.