ACI Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Norcross, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial recruiter contacted me shortly after application. Interviewer was concise, asked questions about my previous work experience, explained the situation of the position and the department, and provided some information about the work environment and the personality of the Hiring Manager.

Second group team interview was scheduled a few days later and focused on skill based questions of the job function at hand, covering both things I was familiar with and subjects they knew from the Interview that I would have less experience with.

Interview Questions

• Group/Team interview focused on hypothetical problems and tools used in troubleshooting those issues.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

I went through an employee referral. Got call from Hr in a few days requesting for an one on one interview with the hiring manager. Was told it would be a general interview and nothing too technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and HR set up interview. Met with 3 people including hiring manager. Very basic questions, nothing challenging.
    Manager's boss was not very engaged and didn't appear to like working at ACI.
    Was told would hear back in one week and have never been contacted. Followed up with a call and recruiter had left company. Very poorly run.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy on phone interview and the next round was skype interview. It was also easy. She said I did very well with all questions she asked but the HR never got back for the third around of interview. The HR is pretty laid back and they take long time to get back with you on follow ups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Tell me about your previous work experience?
      How do you handle change ?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in August 2016.

Interview

The process took a week, they new exactly what they want and they let me know, it was a great process and HR keep me posted about any information, also up to date with the following steps

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great, straight to the pint and in terms easily manageable.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

Long. Took nearly 8 weeks from start to finish. Don't get frustrated. The H.R. team, as in most places, is essentially worthless. They are gatekeepers who know nothing about the role you are applying for. You will have a better chance at getting through if you know someone at the company, because of the referral bonus.

They will do a standard phone interview. It is pointless.
    Then they will bring you in for a number of ~30 minute interviews with people you will probably never see again. Pointless.

Just make sure these people like you and you should be fine. Everyone likes to say that the company is fast paced and always changing so just play into that.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with change.
      how do you deal with problems.
      how do you deal with deadlines and a heavy workload.
      how do you deal with working independently / as part of a team.
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and quick. I first did a phone interview with recruiter, followed by the hiring manager and then the final one with VP. There were 3 interviews in all. Very responsive team.

Interview Questions

• Approach to project management?
      What is your ideal work place?
      How do you negotiate for resources?

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in January 2016.

Interview

Product manager interview that was designed to quantify my experience in the field. The interviewer asked about different projects, skills, difficult situations, etc. Overall it was a fairly typical interview for a position at this level (5-7 years experience). There was no defined next steps offered, but when I asked she was kind enough to explain the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Naples, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Thorough for the most part. Asked questions about my knowledge of the payments industry, and other information about financial companies and intermediaries. Asked about my educational background and work experience, and interest in working for ACI.

Field Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Waltham, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in-person where I met a variety of people I would potentially work with. No difficult questions, seemed to be a traditional interview process. Office seemed weirdly quiet, this was a field office of two hundred people and I would have expected more activity. Everyone I met was very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• Are you a generalist or a specialist?   1 Answer