ACS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ACS International

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Chadds Ford, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with owner and we discussed my background, the objectives of the company and it's sales initiatives. He told me about the company and that was about it. He offered me a job at the interview. It was really rather odd.

Interview Questions

• Cant remember specific questions - mostly general background and salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was rather unusual and odd. Should have known from the start something was wrong.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

I met with a two program managers. It was hard to be enthusiastic about the position as they had difficulty describing the role, day to day activities. Although they were very nice and it was a pleasant experience, the lack of knowledge concerning the position actually gave me more of an edge in the questioning. All in all I believe it would be a good company to work.

Interview Questions

• Actually not a question an explanation about the position.   1 Answer
    • Tell me the experience of your last position.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online, phone call screening 3 days later, 1:2 interview 2 days later. Seemed like an ocean of cubicles with a very impersonal interview. I was supposed to meet with two people but one of them was "busy" so there was somebody random to stand in that had nothing at all to say.

Interview Questions

ACS International Response

Feb 5, 2019 – CEO

i think you are mistaking us for another company as we do not have any location in Phoenix, AZ.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Cary, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

The online application was longer than I expected and quite detailed, but that was fine until I realized they never received my application due to system error. I completed it again, they called and gave me a phone interview then emailed additional interview questions for me to answer and email. Called me in for a computer listening and skill test, then I proceeded to the 3-person panel interview. Then proceeded to answer background questions on a computer and was hired. Once I began the training phase, I and many others discovered we had been placed in positions we had not applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told that pay rates were non-negotiable.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

You go to the office to interview and apply online. You are tested intially (typing/customer service skills measured). If you pass the test, you are scheduled to interview. Once you interview a 2nd time an offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The wage is not negotiable, and you are switched to a different pay system after hire. The new pay system can drop your pay and is subject to a variety of variables (i.e. sales, absenteism, call duration, transfer %, etc) that you have to manipulate if you value your income over doing your job well. I would advise someone to stay away from this place unless there is nothing else available.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ACS International (Baltimore, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone one ..it last for few minutes but was more technical but at the same time , I was able to make afterrall

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was very quick and simply. No hard questions were asked. They asked about your past experience and why you would be a good fit for the job at ACS international Schools in Cobham

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience working as a lifeguard?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

There are 6 rounds of interview process :
    Round 1 : Online test (English language + your domain questions) - 40 questions, 30 mins time and all are multiple choice question.

Round 2 : They will provide you a situation and you need to describe how you will react to that situation (10 - 15 mins time)

Round 3 : HR discussion when HR person will tell you about your role. Shift timings and other company policies.

Round 4 : Technical round

Round 5 : Manager round.

Round 6 : Discussion with company CEO.

Systems Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACS International (Ghansoli (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The first round was an online Aptitude test at their office. You need to know about grammar, logic, maths, and networking + hardware related knowledge.
    The second round was Essay writing.
    3rd round was HR round. The HR was a very good and professional person, and good looking. :) Her good looks made me nervous but she was a really good person.
    4th round was with the Sr. Manager or something, but that was obviously what they call as the Technical round. The Manager was a good person, but difficult to please. I got rejected in the last round. Mainly and maybe coz I am an IT guy and they thought of my knowledge being mostly related to software.
    The person who called me for the interview, she was also a very good person and took care that I understood everything. She kept guiding me, and looking after how I was doing. Very good person. :)

Interview Questions

• Strong English communication skill is always a must + being a hardworking professional person is all that they ask. :)   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACS International (Thane (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR round.aptitude test.Technical interview with seniors. Meeting with VP(Manager round). HR asked basic questions about qualification. Then seniors asked about technical question. How to troubleshoot machine slowness issue. Then meeting with VP. Basic introduction. He explained about company.

Interview Questions

• About qualification. Case scenarios for Technical troubleshooting   Answer Question