ACS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Chadds Ford, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with owner and we discussed my background, the objectives of the company and it's sales initiatives. He told me about the company and that was about it. He offered me a job at the interview. It was really rather odd.

Interview Questions

• Cant remember specific questions - mostly general background and salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was rather unusual and odd. Should have known from the start something was wrong.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

I met with a two program managers. It was hard to be enthusiastic about the position as they had difficulty describing the role, day to day activities. Although they were very nice and it was a pleasant experience, the lack of knowledge concerning the position actually gave me more of an edge in the questioning. All in all I believe it would be a good company to work.

Interview Questions

• Actually not a question an explanation about the position.   1 Answer
    • Tell me the experience of your last position.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online, phone call screening 3 days later, 1:2 interview 2 days later. Seemed like an ocean of cubicles with a very impersonal interview. I was supposed to meet with two people but one of them was "busy" so there was somebody random to stand in that had nothing at all to say.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Cary, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

The online application was longer than I expected and quite detailed, but that was fine until I realized they never received my application due to system error. I completed it again, they called and gave me a phone interview then emailed additional interview questions for me to answer and email. Called me in for a computer listening and skill test, then I proceeded to the 3-person panel interview. Then proceeded to answer background questions on a computer and was hired. Once I began the training phase, I and many others discovered we had been placed in positions we had not applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told that pay rates were non-negotiable.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

You go to the office to interview and apply online. You are tested intially (typing/customer service skills measured). If you pass the test, you are scheduled to interview. Once you interview a 2nd time an offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The wage is not negotiable, and you are switched to a different pay system after hire. The new pay system can drop your pay and is subject to a variety of variables (i.e. sales, absenteism, call duration, transfer %, etc) that you have to manipulate if you value your income over doing your job well. I would advise someone to stay away from this place unless there is nothing else available.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ACS International (Baltimore, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone one ..it last for few minutes but was more technical but at the same time , I was able to make afterrall

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR team took a telephonic round and then sent me the job description of Sr System Administrator! First round was English grammar test followed by HR interview. Then a written test about technical ( all questions related to Sr. System Admin), Then a senior team member interviewed me.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process is nominal but salary is main constraint for them There is Technical Interview followed by HR Discussion . Finally company Directors call from the US for Final assessment of the Candidate .

Interview Questions

• 1)What are FSMO Roles ?
      2)What is Global Catalogue ?
      3)What is Blue Screen Error ?
      4)How to troubleshoot memory dumps?
      5)What is difference between Differential backup and incremental backup ?
      6)How will you take a Backup of AD ?
      7) How will you recover deleted objetcs in AD?
      8) What are pre-requisites to configure cluster ?
      9) How will you configure cluster ?
      10) How will troubleshoot a server that is pinging but not responding ?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, the process took 15 days. Process included a written English test followed by face to face personal interview and then a technical interview after 10 days. Answered all the questions and still rejected by citing a vague reason.

Interview Questions

• Various questions related to networking, servers, Windows, network printers,etc. Advice: Don't answer all the questions no matter how well you know them.   Answer Question

Customer Care Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACS International in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment online, received a email for an interview date and a time.
    Got there half an hour early, I've waited almost 3 hours just to find out they are goning to set up another day (3 days later) for a interview. Show up 3 days later, waited another hour before interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I know anything about company   1 Answer
    • Where would I be after 5 yrs later   1 Answer

After I got laid off from a previous employment after 4 years, I was really looking for any kind of job, but...this company is not IT. It seems office was very buzy rather not very organized, people are just running around like chicken with head cut off.