ACS International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACS International

Anonymous Employee in Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Cobham, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was very quick and simply. No hard questions were asked. They asked about your past experience and why you would be a good fit for the job at ACS international Schools in Cobham

Interview Questions
  • What is your prior experience working as a lifeguard?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape) in Apr 2018

Interview

There are 6 rounds of interview process : Round 1 : Online test (English language + your domain questions) - 40 questions, 30 mins time and all are multiple choice question. Round 2 : They will provide you a situation and you need to describe how you will react to that situation (10 - 15 mins time) Round 3 : HR discussion when HR person will tell you about your role. Shift timings and other company policies. Round 4 : Technical round Round 5 : Manager round. Round 6 : Discussion with company CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACS International (Ghansoli) in Feb 2018

Interview

The first round was an online Aptitude test at their office. You need to know about grammar, logic, maths, and networking + hardware related knowledge. The second round was Essay writing. 3rd round was HR round. The HR was a very good and professional person, and good looking. :) Her good looks made me nervous but she was a really good person. 4th round was with the Sr. Manager or something, but that was obviously what they call as the Technical round. The Manager was a good person, but difficult to please. I got rejected in the last round. Mainly and maybe coz I am an IT guy and they thought of my knowledge being mostly related to software. The person who called me for the interview, she was also a very good person and took care that I understood everything. She kept guiding me, and looking after how I was doing. Very good person. :)

Interview Questions
  • Strong English communication skill is always a must + being a hardworking professional person is all that they ask. :)

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACS International (Thāne) in Aug 2017

Interview

HR round.aptitude test.Technical interview with seniors. Meeting with VP(Manager round). HR asked basic questions about qualification. Then seniors asked about technical question. How to troubleshoot machine slowness issue. Then meeting with VP. Basic introduction. He explained about company.

Interview Questions
  • About qualification. Case scenarios for Technical troubleshooting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape) in Jan 2017

Interview

HR team took a telephonic round and then sent me the job description of Sr System Administrator! First round was English grammar test followed by HR interview. Then a written test about technical ( all questions related to Sr. System Admin), Then a senior team member interviewed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Mumbai) in Apr 2016

Interview

Interview process is nominal but salary is main constraint for them There is Technical Interview followed by HR Discussion . Finally company Directors call from the US for Final assessment of the Candidate .

Interview Questions
  • 1)What are FSMO Roles ? 2)What is Global Catalogue ? 3)What is Blue Screen Error ? 4)How to troubleshoot memory dumps? 5)What is difference between Differential backup and incremental backup ? 6)How will you take a Backup of AD ? 7) How will you recover deleted objetcs in AD? 8) What are pre-requisites to configure cluster ? 9) How will you configure cluster ? 10) How will troubleshoot a server that is pinging but not responding ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Mahape) in May 2015

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, the process took 15 days. Process included a written English test followed by face to face personal interview and then a technical interview after 10 days. Answered all the questions and still rejected by citing a vague reason.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions related to networking, servers, Windows, network printers,etc. Advice: Don't answer all the questions no matter how well you know them.

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACS International (Chadds Ford, PA) in Jan 2012

Interview

Met with owner and we discussed my background, the objectives of the company and it's sales initiatives. He told me about the company and that was about it. He offered me a job at the interview. It was really rather odd.

Interview Questions
  • Cant remember specific questions - mostly general background and salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACS International (Philadelphia, PA) in Nov 2011

Interview

I met with a two program managers. It was hard to be enthusiastic about the position as they had difficulty describing the role, day to day activities. Although they were very nice and it was a pleasant experience, the lack of knowledge concerning the position actually gave me more of an edge in the questioning. All in all I believe it would be a good company to work.

Interview Questions
  • Actually not a question an explanation about the position.
  • Tell me the experience of your last position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACS International in Jun 2011

Interview

Applied online, took assessment online, received a email for an interview date and a time. Got there half an hour early, I've waited almost 3 hours just to find out they are goning to set up another day (3 days later) for a interview. Show up 3 days later, waited another hour before interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me if I know anything about company
  • Where would I be after 5 yrs later
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews