AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Leawood, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very odd. I was brought in for an hour long interview. It lasted a bit longer than an hour. I was only asked two questions in the entire interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informal and the manager seemed to be very unprepared. I have to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes after my scheduled starting time because he was busy doing other things. The interview seemed more like a personality test than anything else - there weren't many work related questions.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in August 2013.

Interview

got a call, went in for 2 interviews, started the next day. I started learning concessions, ushering, tearing tickets, few months after you are trained at the box office. it is easy but very boring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Framingham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very informal and easy interview. There wasn't very many questions asked. Took a little over 10 minutes to complete. I was offered a job on the spot as they are in need of servers. Experience is preferred.

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (West Orange, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

very easy and casual. Sat down in lobby with manager and went over my resume and why I was interested in the position. Got hired either on the spot during the interview, or more formally later that day, I can't remember exactly. No hard questions.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in November 2012.

Interview

interview was well constructed and thought out. It was smooth and hiring manager was caring and insightful on who they were hiring. It wasn't never racking and very brief, yet upfront. There was no shadiness or wishy-washy feeling of if I got the job or not.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

couple of in person question with a manger related toward past work expierencrs and other basic service industry questions. Offered the job on the spot and will star the next week

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out the application online and hit submit. In about 10 minutes I got a phone call with a couple of screening questions (are you okay with keeping your hair clean cut? Do you have any visible tattoos?) and asked to come in that afternoon for an interview. I interveiwed with one man who asked me a set of eight questions that he got out of a flip book. He took notes then told me he was going to talk to his boss and get me hired. He came back and gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with customers who have had too much to drink.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you helped your coworkers out without being told by a supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. There was no asking if I wanted the job either. It was just given to me.

Anonymous Employee in Holly Spring, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Holly Spring, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

I waited for a manager for approximately 25 minutes past my scheduled time. When I was greeted by one, he seemed intent on hiring me from before he introduced himself. The moment we sat down he told me all about the company's history and culture and why he thinks it's a great place to work. He proceeded to tell me the position I applied for was not available, but that several others were. He briefly described the options and asked if I was interested in any of them. When I chose one, he concluded our interview and gave me the paperwork.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in June 2018.

Interview

After the initial phone screen to make sure I still wanted the job, it was really simple. She asked me a few questions about what qualities employees should have, and had me practice selling her a membership card.

Interview Questions

• Can employees make a difference in guest experience?   1 Answer