AMC Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 946 of over 946 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMC Entertainment

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

They typically pick who will work the most and the hardest. Easy if that’s you. Long hours but fun. Just be yourself and you should be just fine. Don’t fake it or you will be overwhelmed.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in x years? They want to know you want to stay.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

After applying online, I received an email inviting me to interview. I was not advised of how difficult it would be to get into the theatre (Disney Springs) and all the security issues. Still after I made it inside, I was met by the hiring person that interviewed me. The questions were not strength or weakness but more about where you see yourself in 5 years, things I accomplished in life, kind of thing. I was told I would hear back next day but did not. Other than those issues, it was a positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with General Manager of another location than the theater I work at. It took about a week before an interview was scheduled. After the interview, I was offered the job two days after. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you provide exemplary guest service?
  • Describe a time where you helped solve a fairness or an ethical issue.

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Bensalem, PA)

Interview

-very straight to the point -managers mostly want to know if you can multitask and have a lot of availability -they also show you around a little -because it was summer i didn’t get an interview until almost a month after i applied but i’m sure everyone’s story is different!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

Simple interview process that required meeting a couple different people, but most were very helpful and simply concerned with your desire to get the work done. Being confident and personable helped!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

Easy questions, basic why do you want to work here and why do you want to bartend. You don’t need to know a lot about bartending but more so have a bubbly personality and interest in movies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AMC Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

I met with a manager, and he asked me a few questions. In the end, he said that I would get an email telling me if I got the job. The email came the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

Quick, Simple, Basic Questions asking typically interview questions. Describe yourself, show a time you had to solve a problem, how would you define good customer service, and what is your availability (most important)

AMC Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at AMC Entertainment

Interview

10 minutes 1 on 1 interview. Pretty general interview. After they said it will take up to a week till the make a decision. Ended up calling me later that same day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 946 Interviews