AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMC Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at AMC Entertainment

2.0

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

30 minutes with GM - met with her in the office and went over basic interview questions and answers. Completely professional wanted to know a little about me, why I'm interested, my curiousity, my availablity,. Nothing out of the ordinary, met interviewed and left

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick. I applied and a week later got a phone interview. Phone interview was basic questions and passed that to the in person interview which wasn’t as difficult.

Busser/Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Very easy interview where you just have to describe times you had to work with others and cleaning. It’s usually a one on one interview in the lobby and as long as you don't give off an irresponsible vibe you should be fine

Interview Questions

• One time you went somewhere and things weren’t clean   Answer Question
    • One time you had to work with a team   Answer Question
    • What’s your availability must be able to work holidays Nights and weekends   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online, they called me the next day and asked some basic questions about my availability and then scheduled an interview the following week. the interview itself took about 15 mins.

Crew Interview

Interview

I got a call after i applied and i came in like two days later, the interview is super easy. impossible to mess up. got the job a day later

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Very easy process- got a phone call to come in for an interview. Interview was very casual and easy, provided in a one-on-one setting with the manager. Got a phone call 2 days later with the offer.

Film Crew Member Interview

Interview

The interview was about fifteen to twenty minutes in length. You really had to nail the rewards program sales pitch. They also gave you many scenarios to see how you would respond in each situation.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

It was super obvious that they were desperate to hire anyone. They literally hire people who have special needs and are only capable of fulfilling a fraction of their job duties.

Crew Interview

Interview

Easy peasy interview, got a call after submitting an application, asked what favorite film was, had to sell a loyalty program to the hiring manager. They just want to know if you can pop popcorn, sweep floors, sell tickets, and not let underaged kids in lol. Got the job on the spot. How many more words do I need to write.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

There was one phone screen interview and one hiring manager call. Each time it was very quick & felt kind of awkward because they didn't seem prepared. They just kept asking if I had any questions after each question they asked.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer