AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

AMC Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2018

2.0

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Houston, TX).

Interview

Straight forward. The manager I had was very honest with me, allowing me to come in with a pretty good understanding of the flaws. I guess that's why I stayed so long so far compared to others who are told a fairy tale and come to a rude awakening.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

took about a month until i got called for an interview. Interview questions were easy. Prepare by learning more about the stubs program because they will ask you to describe its perks.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AMC?   1 Answer

Film Crew Member Interview

Interview

Called to the back room and was asked customer service-related questions, as well as availability, and why I wanted to work for the company. Interview was given by one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell an AMC Stubs Card?   1 Answer

AMC Theater Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online, I got an interview but it took them a couple weeks to call me back to schedule the interview. When you’re waiting they give you a pamphlet for the Stubs program to study because they do ask you to sell them a Stubs membership and then to up sell them the Premiere Stubs membership. The interview was fairly casual and straightforward, it wasn’t too difficult. I got offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What’s a brand you’re loyal to?   1 Answer
    • When’s a time you had to interact with a stranger?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you went to a place that was dirty and unclean and how did that make you feel?   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Interview

hr was very informatavie and nice to talk to . process take about 4 weeks. onsite was normal process first behaviour then technical, 4 rounds back to back. Most question will about your working experience.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Norridge, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied on March 6, 4 days later, I got a phone screen. Super general questions- lots of reciting on their part on regulations about attire, tattoos, etc. Took only 4 minutes. I got set up with an in-person interview 2 days later, and 2 days after that, I was offered the job! If you go in for an interview, Definitely have lots of answers for customer service related questions and know the different rewards for both stubs cards.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

I applied online and I got a call about a week later. She asked questions over tge phone and then told me to come in for interview next day. I went and I thought it went great but I never got a call back and I called them to check status but the manager wasn’t available, but the very next day the updated the application online to “Company not interested”

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Johnson City, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within three days. Very informal interview with a few easy questions. Mostly describing what the job entails instead of questioning. Was offered the job at the end, and accepted, although I was given the option of waiting a few more days before making a decision.

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment in February 2018.

Interview

Worst interview ever. Asked so many unnecessary questions. One being “What brand are you loyal to?” Like what! That has nothing to do with this job. Told me nothing about the position either. Doesn’t call back to tell you you didn’t get the job either. I had to call and they said they went with someone with “more experience” luckily got a job at another theatre that seems way better and the interview was way more about the job than random stupid questions.

Interview Questions

• “What brand are you loyal to”   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been somewhere that was unkept, and dirty? How did that make you feel?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first then in person interview with hiring manager. Pretty relaxed. Asked basic questions. Usually calls back within a week with job offer. Application is online but you can call or go in person to talk to a hiring manager to see if they’re actively hiring.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in the industry   1 Answer