AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.0

Floor Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I applied online, submitted my resume, and called back a week later. I set up an appointment for the interview, asked general questions and finished up. They didn't offer me the job, they needed full time rather than part time

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a fairly quick interview process. Mostly question about your leadership skills, and how well you can work under pressure, as well as meeting deadlines. Some questions were scenario based questions, and you would have to respond as to how you would deal with the situation.

Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online. I had a short phone interview answering questions about my availability and several yes or no company compliance questions. I was then was asked to come in for the in person interview. Very relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in a year   1 Answer

AMC Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I was called for a group interview...they gave a us a rundown of what we needed to know and had activities for us..I'm sure this was to weed out less sociable people..at the end, names of who got another interview were called and the ones who weren't left. Last interview was with the GM and you were hired if you didn't forget the stubs benefits.

Interview Questions

• STUBS BENEFITS! Know these and you'll be hired   1 Answer

Film Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I had to fill out an application online. I got a phone interview a week later and I was called in for a interview with the manager. When I got to the interview I was given the amc Stubs program and I was told that I would be asked about it later. About 20 minutes later I proceeded to the actual interview where I was asked some questions. I was told I would be given a call if I got hired and if i didn't get hired I wouldn't receive a call. I got a call three days later and then told I got the job and we set up a meeting to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in one year?   Answer Question
    • Describe and experience where you had to work with someone you didn't know?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to work well with other people after having a bad day?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you received bad customer service and what is a way that the worker could have improved the service given to you?   Answer Question
    • What was a time that you went to an unclean restaurant and how did you feel?   Answer Question
    • If you worked at amc, how could you ensure the happiness of the customers?   Answer Question
    • Explain the benefits of the Stubs Premier program   Answer Question
    • If a customer said that they didn't want to get the Stubs Premiere because they were in a hurry to go to their movie what would you say?   Answer Question
    • If a customer said they didn't want to get Stubs Premiere because they didn't want to pay what would you say?   Answer Question
    • When can you start? What times can you work   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for us   1 Answer

AMC Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was quite easy. I applied about 1 or 2 moths ago and on March 31st I received a call for an interview on April 4th. I walked into the theater about 30 minutes early, and told a crew member that I was here for an interview. Se handed me the AMC Stubs pamphlet and told me to look over it. The manager arrived about ten minutes past my interview time and took me into the back room. She asked me questions and told me to pitch the amc stubs rewards to her as if she were a customer. The interview took about 10 minutes and 4 hours later I got a call saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What brand are you loyal to and why?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time where you were having a challenging day and had to deal with people?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief interview by General manager from questionnaire of behavioral questions asking how different situations were handled in the past. Was asked to go to second location for second interview where I was asked the same questions. Both managers seemed happy with my responses however I never was contacted afterward to be told either way whether I was to be offered a job or not.

Interview Questions

• How you handled a situation with an unhappy patron to make it better   Answer Question

Film Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially got a phone call from the hiring manager about a job after a month of applying online. He asked me a few questions right away on the phone asking if i can consent to having no bracelets or necklaces. He asked if i can consent to having no visible tattoos above the collar bones and then asked if i can consent to having a clean and neat appearance. i said yes to all of them. then he asked me my availability and scheduled a 1 on 1 interview in person within a few days. The interview process was easy and comfortable. It lasted about 10-15 mins. A big part of it was to try to sell the manager the stubs program. I was handed a little pamphlet on what i have to know before the interview. Just know what that is since thats the main part of the job.

Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Pretty easy interview with the hiring manager. I was hired on the spot right after. It was a decent first job. However, because of how understaffed they were, I was never really trained and had some long shifts (10+ hours).

Usher Interview

Interview

Asked for examples of times I had encountered certain situations and how I had handled them. It was a very structured and professional process. The training was very also very structured (and time consuming)

Interview Questions

• This was awhile ago now, but I think I believe being surprised to be asked how I would handle certain ethical dilemmas that might arise in the workplace.   Answer Question