AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMC Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.0

Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy and very collective and the interview was very nice. The questions were not hard and I received an offer instantly. It was a great experience and I recommend any one to apply because they will not be disappointed

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very laidback. I have pretty bad anxiety and was expecting something crazy awkward as usual. But as soon as I got a phone interview, the manager was very nice and made me comfortable. It was like talking to an old friend. She asked simple questions about the company policies and if I could abide by them. She asked me questions about myself and if I have seen a movie there lately and how i liked it , and their customer service. She asked me why I choose to apply for them also. She then offered a 1 on 1 interview with her the following week. That interview was also laid back. Make sure you study questions on here and also study the Stubs rewards and practice how you would sell them to a guest, and you pretty much got the job!
    I got my call the same day as my interview only a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you are proud of and why?   1 Answer
    • Was there a time you ate at a unclean restaurant? How did you feel about it?   1 Answer
    • What is something you are passionate about?   1 Answer
    • What do you think would be the most challenging part of the job?   1 Answer
    • Pitch me the AMC stubs Insider and the Premiere, what if someone told you they don't come to the movies often? How would you change their mind about the membership?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Glen Burnie, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

It was two managers one facing me and the other facing the person beside me they basically ask you yes or no questions and then explain the attire the and additional information.

AMC Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they reached back to me for a phone interview. The manager asked if I could comply with the dress code such as neat hair and no tattoos. After that, I was scheduled for a face interview . It lasted about 20 minutes, I was asked 7 questions and asked to do a roleplay where I pitched the AMC stubs program.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Paramus, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very professional and simple, however, the interviewer liked to give me some false hope after pretty much lying to my face about his satisfaction with my interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at AMC Theaters?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a situation where you had to wait in a long line? If so, how could the employees have improved the situation?   Answer Question
    • Do you have brand loyalty?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in the situation where you had to work with strangers?   Answer Question
    • What do you think it takes to work at AMC Theaters?   Answer Question

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I applied to 2 amc theaters. I got a call for one a week after applying for a group interview. There were 3 other candidates plus me. The manager went around listening to our responses every time he asked a question. I did not get that job. About a week later I got a call from the second job and I was scheduled to have a one on one interview with the manager. It was basically a conversation because he wanted me to ask questions. He said I was the only person with good questions, and that no one else asked any or they didn't have good ones. He also asked me to pitch the amc stubs membership. I did okay, but he told me that I should have pushed the perks.

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Dorchester, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

They ask simple questions: strengths weaknesses, a time you've had a rough day and had to keep a good attitude. It was very relaxed and simple to go through. Didn't even write much, just checked off a list of appropriate answers such as having to answer that a good employee is quick, clean, and friendly and checks off what you say off a list so really talk as much as you can.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Quick Group Interview where they basically see if you can hold a conversation with a person, after that they pull you aside for a personal interview and they offer you a job on the spot.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, they just asked me questions about my leadership skills and past work experiences. It was also quite short, I believe it was less than thirty minutes or so.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy process. First, I received a call asking for a short 5 minute interview. They asked questions regarding company policies and whether or not you are willing to comply. They also asked for my availability, and other short questions regarding who you are. Then they schedule for an in person interview. During my in person interview, it was very laid back and the person interviewing me was extremely nice. Make sure to know the AMC stubs Insider and Premier benefits, because they will ask you about that.