AMC Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMC Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.0

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I applied to 2 amc theaters. I got a call for one a week after applying for a group interview. There were 3 other candidates plus me. The manager went around listening to our responses every time he asked a question. I did not get that job. About a week later I got a call from the second job and I was scheduled to have a one on one interview with the manager. It was basically a conversation because he wanted me to ask questions. He said I was the only person with good questions, and that no one else asked any or they didn't have good ones. He also asked me to pitch the amc stubs membership. I did okay, but he told me that I should have pushed the perks.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Quick Group Interview where they basically see if you can hold a conversation with a person, after that they pull you aside for a personal interview and they offer you a job on the spot.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, they just asked me questions about my leadership skills and past work experiences. It was also quite short, I believe it was less than thirty minutes or so.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy process. First, I received a call asking for a short 5 minute interview. They asked questions regarding company policies and whether or not you are willing to comply. They also asked for my availability, and other short questions regarding who you are. Then they schedule for an in person interview. During my in person interview, it was very laid back and the person interviewing me was extremely nice. Make sure to know the AMC stubs Insider and Premier benefits, because they will ask you about that.

AMC Film Crew Interview

Interview

One on one interview with whoever's hiring. If you get a group session, then that's the first process. The one on one interviews are the second process. They ask you basic questions and you just answer them. There's nothing tricky about it.

Floor Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I applied online, submitted my resume, and called back a week later. I set up an appointment for the interview, asked general questions and finished up. They didn't offer me the job, they needed full time rather than part time

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a fairly quick interview process. Mostly question about your leadership skills, and how well you can work under pressure, as well as meeting deadlines. Some questions were scenario based questions, and you would have to respond as to how you would deal with the situation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Lenexa, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

The sales manager replied to my application and we had a nice initial conversation discussing the details of the position. Shawn promised a response in the coming week so I knew if I was selected to move forward; I sent two follow up emails without a response and finally a month later he responded telling me they moved forward with an internal candidate. I understand the move but maybe pursue that option before wasting the time of people who are unemployed and seriously need a job.

Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online. I had a short phone interview answering questions about my availability and several yes or no company compliance questions. I was then was asked to come in for the in person interview. Very relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in a year   1 Answer

AMC Film Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

I was called for a group interview...they gave a us a rundown of what we needed to know and had activities for us..I'm sure this was to weed out less sociable people..at the end, names of who got another interview were called and the ones who weren't left. Last interview was with the GM and you were hired if you didn't forget the stubs benefits.

Interview Questions

• STUBS BENEFITS! Know these and you'll be hired   1 Answer