AMF Bowling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.0

Greeter/Front Desk Attended Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview. I never had a group interview before so I was nervous the group interview involved two processes. first, I was asked, "When was the last time you went bowling and what was your score". the second process you had to interview the person right next to and explain why they should hire them.
    I explain why I should hire this person from the facts he gave me.
    after everyone went.
    the manager called me and other four people saying we didn't turn in paperwork.
    so, everyone else was dismissed and we were told that we pass to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.when was the last time that bowled and what was your score?
      2. You had to interview the person next to you and tell the manager why you should hire them.   Answer Question

Server/Waitress/Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (South Laurel, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

My friend and I went to their job fair and there were a lot of nice people there including the people who wanted the same job position I wanted. We were to introduce ourselves to the managers and we had to also memorize the menu. I then had an interview the same day where I talked to the manager Tim and I actually did very well memorizing the menu and at my interview. However, I'm under aged and they serve alcohol as well so sadly I want able to work there.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to help our company?   1 Answer

C-mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Easy they were low staffed so there were a lot of people there. All you had to do was make yourself stand out slightly and have some type of job experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here? Is the customer always right?   Answer Question

All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

It was 7 of us who were called into a big room...I wasn't expecting a group interview, but that's what it was...I was nervous because I've never been in a group interview, but honestly it's better than a one on one....there were times when we had to speak individually, but we also had to role play in a group on how we would sell food to a customer.

But after a group interview, if they're interested in you, there's a 2nd one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your name
      Why do you want to work here
      What position would you prefer to work in
      What position would you least like to work
      Show me how you would sell an item to a customer   Answer Question

Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

group interview.....listened to the speech and was offered employment.. They went over what was expected and hours they needed covered. It was cold and informal. It was also short and to the point.

Birthday Party Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Sayville, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at the bowling alley. It was a standard one on one interview with the general manager. It was pretty relaxed, informal, and short. They asked about my job history and skills and how well I worked on a team, and if I was interested in being trained for multiple positions.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most important aspect of customer service? How would you respond to an angry guest?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMF Bowling.

Interview

Phone screening with Human Resources, Phone interview and screening with district manager, followed by in person interview at center with General Manager and District Manager. The in center interview included a tour of the facility.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interview on Thursday, sign the consent form for them to do a background check and by the Monday I was offered the job.

Lane Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Columbia, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

They called me within a week for a interview started 2 days later. Started training for my spot on the team. It took a week then I was on my own

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMF Bowling (Cerritos, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Normal group interview, they just want to get to know you as a person. It's very laid back. Bowled a little bit afterwards. The managers were very nice and so was the atmosphere of the place. It is definitely worth applying for.