APS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APS Healthcare Interview Questions

2.4

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APS Healthcare (Brookfield, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a normal interview process...met with the manager, team and another manager from another dept and finally the regional manager. The company has been purchased, so I am sure there may be more phone type screening interviews involved now.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic position related questions. Seemed more about what makes you "tick" to see if it would be a good fit for the team. Most of the interview questions were situational to see how you would handle the scenario. But, it was nothing too difficult to handle. It was a pretty tame session   Answer Question

Health Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at APS Healthcare (Franklin, TN).

Interview

Phone interview with HR (very basic behavioral questions). Extremely informal interview with Executive Director and Health Services Director in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Consumer Family Member Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APS Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The potential candidates met in Sacramento for a personal interview, and those that were chosen after the interview had a one day training for the family consumer position. After this interview, each new employee was assigned to participate in a review, and after that point, the hiring was finalized. My assignment was to participate in the Napa site review the following Sept., and after I participated and submitted my report, I was notified that I was hired and could apply to particpate in other site reviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired part time, knowing that I would request certain review dates according to my availability,and that the pay would be $14.00 for all travel and review time, and travel expenses and meals would be reimbursed. I accepted, and I have been very satisfied with this part time career of 3+ years.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at APS Healthcare (San Juan, PR) in February 2011.

Interview

Good comunication, very professional.

Interview Questions

• How much did I want to make?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They already had fixed fees.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at APS Healthcare.

Interview

lack of follow up and poorly executed