APWireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. I was contacted by a third party technical recruiting company and was told AP Wireless was desperate and needed someone as soon as possible. The last person in this job role was let go due to issues with drinking on the job.

Interview Questions

• No interview was done.The recruiting company asked me to show up to the work site and start the very next day.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had Applied for the internship position at Apwireless. I got a call for an in person interview with the hiring manager. The whole process took about 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about this company?
      2. Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Unnecessarily long and exaggerative for an hourly wage position with no background check and poor follow through once confirming or denying position. Executive level interviewer tells a female sales applicant to not be so "confident" while interviewing demonstrating extreme chauvinism which is can later be seen throughout the company with complete dismissal of female leadership and lack of recognition for female leadership accomplishments. Shocked there has been no lawsuits to date...

Interview Questions

• Far too many unnecessary questions to type... In word document format, similar to a test. Completely unprofessional and absurd.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. Received offer and accepted but left after realizing how terrible the company management, structure and pay was compared to other companies.

DIrector of Acquisitions Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Its a 3 stage interview process. The interview was standard. Mostly questions about your resume and past experience. They also explained the industry and how the company generates revenue. They also talk about the history of the company and how they materialized. The sales manager conducts the interview and they ask a few situational questions to see how you would react in those situation.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

No specific question. Interviewer was not interested. He was his as well as my time . HR doesn't know how to react on it. HR has no part in Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Have you work as data analyst before?   Answer Question

Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at APWireless.

Interview Questions

Very disorganized. very bad moral. Management clearly does not know what they are doing and does not support the existing employees. They tried to keep me from talking to the outgoing employees, but when I did, what an earful I got. This would be a very bad place to work.

Junior Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APWireless (San Diego, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview went pretty fast. Only 45 minutes. 4 people and one person on speaker phone interviewing me. Finished the interview. But, never got a phone call or email me that they found someone. Expected at least an email to describe they found someone.

Interview Questions

• What did you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about WordPress and it plugins.   1 Answer

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APWireless (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview by senior management - more informal setting at a hotel lobby. Good conversation which allowed me to get a good understanding of the company and role. Very pleasant and asked lots of questions on my background and sales capabilities.