AR Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AR Global Interview Questions

Interviews at AR Global

2.6

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AR Global.

Interview

The hiring process was easy as a contract employee. They let me know on the spot that I can come in and work. They told me if I could work overtime.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know your experience and if you were able to work overtime if needed   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AR Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a series of three interviews, one on the phone and two in person.

The phone interview was very laid back and focused on my background and interest. After the phone interview I was invited to the office to meet with the team. I met with four or five people. This round was very informational for me and seemed to be all about fit for the company. After I met with the team, I was invited back to meet with the President of the firm. This final stage seemed to be more of a formality, as the interview was very brief and conversational.

Overall, my interview process was relatively stress free and lasted 2 - 3 weeks from start to finish.

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AR Global in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then an in-depth in person series of interviews (5 total) with various employees of different levels. Each interview focused on my previous work experience and addressed the level of work and amount of calls that would be made.

Interview Questions

• What about your job history leads you to believe that you can do this job successfully?

Tell me about a time you overcame obstacles to be successful in the workplace.

What is your biggest strength? weakness?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AR Global (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. Mostly behavioral. Started with a phone screen. Then an in person. Only interviewed with one person at the in person. It was really informal honestly. I think they just want to make sure you're a normal person and you understand some basics on of a REIT. You should know a little about the company and maybe read the most recent articles. They did ask about that. "Read any interesting articles about us?"

Interview Questions

• Run me through your resume.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AR Global (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial phone screening which was your general HR type interview. Next, was an in-person interview which was again pretty easy more general fit than anything. Interviewer was hiring manager who actually had to take a call during the interview. Thought that was unprofessional but interviewer was polite about the the inconvenience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd do well in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiationed vacation days which was very easy. Lacked experience so couldn't argue too much with the salary that was offered.

Executive Assistant to President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AR Global in October 2013.

Interview

Was a brief interview with HR woman which was fine then met with the first assistant. It seems in this company people don't grow within their roles onto something else. They just leave. When looking and speaking at second assistant I could see why the HR person said we are unsure of so and so plan. The firm has potential and could be a great place but they seem to under pay for high level assistants.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult for questions just have an understanding of difficult people and high level executives.   Answer Question