ASICS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.4

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASICS (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 people in a nice size room. Maintenance was doing work right outside our room so it was loud and annoying. BTW - People I met were late to our interview by 30 mins. Never offered me water. Basic questions but I had to explain to these people some logistics terms that they were unfamiliar with such as APICS. Didn't really ask me about my background too much and was more interested in talking about themselves. Just got worse from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about why you are here today?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASICS.

Interview

Interview with store manager and then district manager, possibly HR too, simple questions in management style and coaching associates. Takes a few weeks total, offer depends on drug test and background test. Do not apply if you will not pass

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate a team to meet your store goals and keep your KPIs up   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Forecast Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASICS (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

This pertains to the online application. How can they ask for a birth date (month-day-year)? It was mandatory on the application for a California application. Isn't this illegal in CA? The rest of the application was standard questions and inquiries.

Interview Questions

• What is your birth date (month-day-year)?   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASICS (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very welcoming and casual. The interviewer started with casual talk creating a stress free atmosphere. The resume was reviewed leading into conversation of current company condition, goals and where the company is headed. A thorough tour was done throughout facility.The interviewer seemed to have set aside enough time for any questions and conversation.Was not a rushed,in and out interview. Great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions we asked regarding site safety, security and equipment reliability experience.   Answer Question

D2C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASICS (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

This was supposed to be a in-person interview; however, I could not make it to the office in Irvine. To compensate, I did a phone interview instead with one of the hiring managers.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASICS (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

pretty quick-there is a phone call where you talk with the manager about your hours and basic customer service experience - it was about 5 or so minutes, and you schedule your in=person interview then. They offered me the job after the in-person interview. They ask basic round of questions- why ASICS, experience in selling, friendly demeanor etc.

IMPORTANT: They don't train their employees on the product that well- so expect to learn about all the different lines of shoes while on the sales floor. They have a good amount of loyal customers who have been with the company for some time so it makes selling those shoes easier. Make sure to ask questions about the management/culture of the team- it is really important because it can get really really slow at times and working with rude people will make it that more excruciating.

Head Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASICS.

Interview

Last minute interviews and was told I would hear back multiple occasions from dm (kristina). Job has been filled and still no call back. Atleast common courtesy if you say your going to do something then follow through. Im almost glad I wasn't given the opportunity, if she is this way with an interview then it must be the same working for her!

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASICS (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was emailed a few questions from HR re: my application, then had a phone interview with HR, then had an in-person interview with the PR Manager.

During the interview, I felt like she was in a rush and wasn't prepared with questions, which was off-putting.

HR mentioned they would be in contact to follow-up either way. After the interview, I never received a follow-up email or phone call. Even after I followed up with HR, they didn't give me a timeframe of their decision.

I felt like that dept had little resources and was a bit unorganized, so I wasn't completely surprised that a simple email or phone-call was difficult to execute.

Product Line Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASICS.

Interview

HR reached out, scheduled a phone screen, then never heard back. Phone interview was very basic. Recruiting manager did not make me excited or seem to care about working there at all. He was unable to answer most of my questions; ASICS should think about having interviewers with some product experience or at least overall knowledge of the business. Poor experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions - tell me about your work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASICS (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were multiple interviews with different levels of HR and Management. They asked questions about prior experience and questions about my ability to handle the role. They also gave a tour of the campus and overall it was a pretty enjoyable process. I found everyone I interviewed with to be both friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable handling accounts that do millions of dollars a year in sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary. It was a quick process and they were flexible and willing to come up from their original offer.