ASTA CRS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASTA CRS

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASTA CRS in January 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone screen which took about 45 minutes, which mainly involved testing communication and technical skills. The second part of the interview was a video conference with the technical team.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview through phone and then inperson. Thorough phone and inperson interview. Met with the manager as well as the president of the company. Computer skills were tested and required to give write up.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ASTA CRS (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. the recruiters are friendly. I had fun during the interview very interactive interview. The interview was first a phone screening followed by 1:1 interview panel. I had 2 people on my interview panel. They were great at asking questions about past exp., skill set, personality review. All in all it was easy.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASTA CRS (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Its a phone interview. Panel of 4 member took the interview by asking various questions on my experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate the start date of project.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASTA CRS in September 2008.

Interview

It was very simple not at all tough