ATPCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

3.2

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application on LinkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter about two weeks later. Recruiter conducted a phone screening and about three days after that did a more in-depth interview. After passing that round, I met with the hiring manager for an in-person interview at the work site. Was made an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario and asked to walk the hiring manager through a solution. It was more involved than I initially expected, but it was also a great way to get a sense of the job expectations and responsibilities. This process involved both a verbal explanation in the 1-on-1 interview and also a follow-up written exercise.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATPCO (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people. Interviewers were not intimidating or drilling. Instead they were merely asking questions to determine if I possessed the skillset that was needed and to determine if I would be a good fit for the company.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Within 2 weeks of submitting my resume, a phone interview was immediately scheduled followed by an on-site interview. Both interviews were a group panel. During the on-site interview, there were 2 rounds of interviews with 2 different groups. HR was well prepared, providing benefit information and some company background before the group interviews. Very positive, nice people. They described the positions they were looking to fill. We discussed my background and how it fit with the job. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your communication style in working with a global customer base.   Answer Question

Linux Systems Administrative/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had interview with 4 people for 2hours. I met Michelle very great guy, also Mark who wasn't very friendly
    The environment is very good but i had a feeling that you have to be around 50 years old to get that position.

Interview Questions

• how to build virtual machine?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Straight forward. Took about 3 weeks from recruiter to hiring manager interview. Role was not very well described during initial phone screen. Once we moved on to 2nd phase, expectations were clearer.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

HR follow up was not very good. They send you emails but never mention there contact details in the email. They prefer exchanging emails but never bother to pick up the phone and call the candidate.

Interview process was okay and its more around the resume that you have but preference is more around the airline industry experience.

Interview Questions

• More around the experience mentioned in the resume.
      Written Test with very very basic questions for a BA
      Answer Question

Manager, Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Long, drawn-out interview process, even to schedule the initial interview. Company in process of being restructured during interviews, including recruitment for the role's supervisor position. Company decided to re-start the interview process 3 months later after the new supervisor had been hired.

Senior Java J2EE Developer III Interview

Interview

Great team of individuals and projects. Good opportunities. technical questions from a group of 5 interviewers. Enjoyed the 2 hour session. Nice office setting and building.Reception was great and good location and not too far from the Dulles airport.

Lead Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATPCO (Dulles, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Most companies email a programming assignment and based on how you do, they determine to do the next level of screening (phone screening or face to face). So, given that these days it is not expected for anyone to know the entire Java API details, what they expect (when I say they - most companies not ATPCO) is to see if your approach to solving problems.
    Although ATPCO gives a test - and claims that they want to only see your approach (and that they don't expect anyone to do well on the test - or there isn't any pass or fail on the test). The entire process seems to be a joke. If you give power to a bunch of monkeys, what do you expect?
    Not to mention - when a person tries to explain to you about the assignment, try to stay as far as possible, because BO is terrible. (People have to use deodorants). It is indeed a circus in there.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not difficult - but they tend to be teasing you.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATPCO in March 2014.

Interview

first round telephonic round got positive feed back. then called for second round interview face to face. asked to write written test then group of people came for interview. it last for 1 hour

Interview Questions

• in hibernate how will you detect update of record by different users at same time.
      how will spring manages transactions internal mechanism not configuration part
      Answer Question