AXA XL Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 176 of over 176 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

AXA XL

Application

I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

Easy interview with a case study at the end. Questions about a previous role and educational background. Salary expectation and when can I start. Managers were friendly and kind, company had a good looking modern office. Did not take the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Please conduct a prepare presentation on a given topic.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AXA XL (Düsseldorf)

Interview

Vorstellung des Unternehmens und der Stelle; grundlegende Fragen zum eigenen Werdegang - also zunächst sich selbst vorstellen und dann erklären warum man sich für die Stelle interessiert; Fragen zur Arbeitsweise und Charakter; organisatorische Dinge wie etw. Gehalt. Sehr freundliche Atmosphäre

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

It was let us say okay. Could have been more fair. Many people take the interview at once which WILL make you nervous. But it is a good company. Will definitely recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA XL in Aug 2021

Interview

Bienveillant mais ils sont passé par un cabinet de recrutement qui ne m'a jamais fait aucun retour après l'entretien, ni après les relances. C'est dommage car le poste était intéressant et un retour n'aurait fait aucun mal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

First, is a basic interview with an HR person where they just ask about your experience. Next, is a panel interview where they ask more situational based questions, about group projects and working with others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

Process long et pas très dynamique. J'ai été reçu par plusieurs personnes toutes différentes les unes des autres. 4 entretiens pour au final recevoir une réponse négative sans trop d'explications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

Fairly technical although the interviewer was quite friendly. The interview r then moved on to ask a few questions on the kind of work I did in college and later finished by giving a LeetCode question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA XL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

Axa XL is an American subsidiary of global insurance and reinsurance company Axa. online test and 2 rounds of interview t is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, domiciled in Hamilton, Bermuda, and has more than 100 offices on 6 continents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA XL (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The company was eager to meet within 48 hours of application, screened, committed to follow up "later that week", never heard anything after that. I suspect from what was shared that they are operated out of the US, looking for someone to "toe the line" in Canada and are trying to low-ball. Will be great if you're looking for little pay for assuming a pseudo role of "head of HR" under the title of HRBP - guessing workload will be heavy as there is no other HR professional in Canada.

Interview Questions
  • The usual screening questions about salary, goals, aspirations, etc.

AXA XL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA XL

Interview

5 total interviews 1 with HR 1 with Underwriter 1 with two Underwriting Managers 1 with CUO 1 with HR Most were about 30-45 minutes HR interviews were on the phone, the rest were in person Can't complain about quality of interviews but it did end up being a lengthy process because we had to make sure everybody's schedules were open to meet with me

Interview Questions
  • How did you end up in insurance? What do you like about our products? What does your book look like at your current company? How much in new business premium do you currently write a year on average? What would you do if you couldn't get ahold of a broker? What if a broker was demanding a certain coverage be added to their client's policy, and how would you handle that?
3 people found this interview helpful