Abrazo Community Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abrazo Community Health Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Abrazo Community Health Network

2.3

General Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network.

Interview

-The process went smoothly and was asked very simple questions, mostly asking about how I would benefit from the volunteer experience, my goals, and what I can bring forth as a volunteer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/What are your academic and career goals   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network.

Interview

The initial Phone screen was fine and they asked Basic questions about why i am interested in position and company etc etc. About 5 questions total and a bit of small talk

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

it was very easy and pleasant interview. The manager was very professional and has a lot of experience in this field. It was full billing cycle and requires to do everything from a to z but the load of work is reasonable

Interview Questions

• Your daily routine, your experience with claims, denials.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I applied online and received a call within a week. I went in for an interview the following week . I had a 1:1 interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral type questions. What would you do in a specific situation.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called in through phone and asked basic questions. Came in and had a one-on-one interview with the DON. Then a peer interview right after. Most of the questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a supervisor?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I was phone sceened first by a recruiter, then was called in for an interview a week later, got interviewed, waiting to see if they are going to offer me the job or not

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself? and why did you choose to want to work here?   Answer Question

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked only personal questions. Went in for an open interviewing process and was offered a job. A week later received a call saying my job was given to someone else.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Only did a phone interview and interview was about 15 minutes and was done over the phone. Took about 3 weeks to get a call back. Heard back after the interview in about a week. And started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?
      Name your experience?
      How to you handle stress?
      How are you with working on multiple systems?   1 Answer

Medical Assidtant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Quick with 3 people. First was back ofdoxe supervisor then manager than owner of the practice. It was between be and another girlcand the supervisor said I was a bit more bubbly so she picked me!

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

From start to end I had a great experience while interviewing for the position at Abrazo Scottsdale. I started off with a brief phone screen, which turned into a panel interview and a final in 1:1 interview the department head. The interview team members were professional, passionate, and overall a joy to speak to about the role. They put me at ease! I was able to take a brief tour of the facility, as well as meet some of the other employees. I really enjoyed the experience and I'm so glad that I was offered a role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you managed a complex project from start to end.   Answer Question