Abrazo Community Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abrazo Community Health Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Goodyear, AZ)

Interview

This was a position at Abrazo West. Was contacted by recruiting about 2 days after I submitted my application. I conducted a short recruitment interview and was scheduled to interview with the hiring director less than a week later via the Abrazo “Skype” application. Logging in was very easy and had no technical issues. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. They gave me a good understanding of the position and what they’re looking for in the person that will be chosen. They decided to move forward with a 4 hour long rolling interview process which was scheduled about 2-3 weeks later. At this interview I met the team I’d be managing, physician leadership, administrative leadership, and management at my level. Everyone was extremely nice and honestly wanted to find the best fit for this position. Once that concluded I was scheduled for an interview with the CEO about 2 weeks later again via Abrazo skype. This interview lasted about an hour. She was very cordial and pleasant, I felt at ease speaking with her and again she reiterated clearly the goals and objectives of the position. I was offered a position within 2 days after this final interview. Overall, this was a really great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2020

Interview

Lacking communication. Was told offers would be out a certain date and offers were actually out 12 days after told date. Interview was short. I was asked 3 questions by a nurse manager. I asked her 3 questions in return. Thought it would be longer/more difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

-The process went smoothly and was asked very simple questions, mostly asking about how I would benefit from the volunteer experience, my goals, and what I can bring forth as a volunteer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself/What are your academic and career goals

Abrazo Community Health Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network

Interview

The initial Phone screen was fine and they asked Basic questions about why i am interested in position and company etc etc. About 5 questions total and a bit of small talk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was pretty easy. I applied online and received a call within a week. I went in for an interview the following week . I had a 1:1 interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot of behavioral type questions. What would you do in a specific situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

it was very easy and pleasant interview. The manager was very professional and has a lot of experience in this field. It was full billing cycle and requires to do everything from a to z but the load of work is reasonable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was called in through phone and asked basic questions. Came in and had a one-on-one interview with the DON. Then a peer interview right after. Most of the questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a supervisor?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in Aug 2017

Interview

I was phone sceened first by a recruiter, then was called in for an interview a week later, got interviewed, waiting to see if they are going to offer me the job or not

Interview Questions
  • tell me a little bit about yourself? and why did you choose to want to work here?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2017

Interview

Asked only personal questions. Went in for an open interviewing process and was offered a job. A week later received a call saying my job was given to someone else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2017

Interview

Only did a phone interview and interview was about 15 minutes and was done over the phone. Took about 3 weeks to get a call back. Heard back after the interview in about a week. And started two weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company? Name your experience? How to you handle stress? How are you with working on multiple systems?
1 person found this interview helpful