Abrazo Community Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Abrazo Community Health Network

2.4

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Only did a phone interview and interview was about 15 minutes and was done over the phone. Took about 3 weeks to get a call back. Heard back after the interview in about a week. And started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?
      Name your experience?
      How to you handle stress?
      How are you with working on multiple systems?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network in May 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience after passing the behavioral interview on line. Once through that they called immediately and then set up interviews with the hiring manager as well as a peer interview.

Interview Questions

Opportunity with a specialty hospital

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Goodyear, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

Online application is required with resume and a character test (online). Qualifications evaluated by HR. Initial contact via phone by department Director.
    Face-to-face interview with department Director (not behavioral based), random questions of work history, instrument knowledge and a monologue of expectations. Following a group interview which involved the department manager and a few department leads. Questions were more knowledge based and seemed to be geared towards issues they faced with employees in the past. A tour followed that section of the interview. The entire interview process was very casual.

Interview Questions

• If you had a Protime of 19.0 sec and an APTT of >400, what would you do?   1 Answer

Healthcare Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It was okay, but lots of people asked me lots of questions. I knew some of the answers, but not all of them. Everyone was very nice, but it was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been in health care?   1 Answer

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

The director told me to call him on his cell phone when I was near the hospital. After I called him, he met me near the front entrance and starting giving me a tour of the hospital. Afterwards, he brought me to his office and asked me a few very basic questions about triaging patients and mechanical ventilation. We then left his office and he introduced me to some of the RTs on shift. When I got home that afternoon I told my husband: "I think I just got a job, but I'm not completely sure. It was such a weird interview.

Interview Questions

• If there was a sick newborn in the nursery, an adult patient in the ER in distress, and a patient on one of the general floors who needed respiratory care all at the same time, who would you see first.   2 Answers

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I was phone sceened first by a recruiter, then was called in for an interview a week later, got interviewed, waiting to see if they are going to offer me the job or not

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself? and why did you choose to want to work here?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called in through phone and asked basic questions. Came in and had a one-on-one interview with the DON. Then a peer interview right after. Most of the questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a supervisor?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I was not even given a change to come in for the interview i speak two languages German and English with this Galup test I must of missed some and maybe miss understand the questions I have experience and I know I am good for what I do .

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for us and how much would you like to get paid,   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

it was very easy and pleasant interview. The manager was very professional and has a lot of experience in this field. It was full billing cycle and requires to do everything from a to z but the load of work is reasonable

Interview Questions

• Your daily routine, your experience with claims, denials.   Answer Question

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

From start to end I had a great experience while interviewing for the position at Abrazo Scottsdale. I started off with a brief phone screen, which turned into a panel interview and a final in 1:1 interview the department head. The interview team members were professional, passionate, and overall a joy to speak to about the role. They put me at ease! I was able to take a brief tour of the facility, as well as meet some of the other employees. I really enjoyed the experience and I'm so glad that I was offered a role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you managed a complex project from start to end.   Answer Question