Abrazo Community Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.4

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I was phone sceened first by a recruiter, then was called in for an interview a week later, got interviewed, waiting to see if they are going to offer me the job or not

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself? and why did you choose to want to work here?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Only did a phone interview and interview was about 15 minutes and was done over the phone. Took about 3 weeks to get a call back. Heard back after the interview in about a week. And started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?
      Name your experience?
      How to you handle stress?
      How are you with working on multiple systems?   Answer Question

Medical Assidtant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Quick with 3 people. First was back ofdoxe supervisor then manager than owner of the practice. It was between be and another girlcand the supervisor said I was a bit more bubbly so she picked me!

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

From start to end I had a great experience while interviewing for the position at Abrazo Scottsdale. I started off with a brief phone screen, which turned into a panel interview and a final in 1:1 interview the department head. The interview team members were professional, passionate, and overall a joy to speak to about the role. They put me at ease! I was able to take a brief tour of the facility, as well as meet some of the other employees. I really enjoyed the experience and I'm so glad that I was offered a role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you managed a complex project from start to end.   Answer Question

Healthcare Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It was okay, but lots of people asked me lots of questions. I knew some of the answers, but not all of them. Everyone was very nice, but it was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been in health care?   1 Answer

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

The director told me to call him on his cell phone when I was near the hospital. After I called him, he met me near the front entrance and starting giving me a tour of the hospital. Afterwards, he brought me to his office and asked me a few very basic questions about triaging patients and mechanical ventilation. We then left his office and he introduced me to some of the RTs on shift. When I got home that afternoon I told my husband: "I think I just got a job, but I'm not completely sure. It was such a weird interview.

Interview Questions

• If there was a sick newborn in the nursery, an adult patient in the ER in distress, and a patient on one of the general floors who needed respiratory care all at the same time, who would you see first.   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Goodyear, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

Online application is required with resume and a character test (online). Qualifications evaluated by HR. Initial contact via phone by department Director.
    Face-to-face interview with department Director (not behavioral based), random questions of work history, instrument knowledge and a monologue of expectations. Following a group interview which involved the department manager and a few department leads. Questions were more knowledge based and seemed to be geared towards issues they faced with employees in the past. A tour followed that section of the interview. The entire interview process was very casual.

Interview Questions

• If you had a Protime of 19.0 sec and an APTT of >400, what would you do?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network in May 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience after passing the behavioral interview on line. Once through that they called immediately and then set up interviews with the hiring manager as well as a peer interview.

Interview Questions

Opportunity with a specialty hospital

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network (Glendale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I was not even given a change to come in for the interview i speak two languages German and English with this Galup test I must of missed some and maybe miss understand the questions I have experience and I know I am good for what I do .

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for us and how much would you like to get paid,   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Abrazo Community Health Network in August 2009.

Interview

They utilize behavioral interviewing techniques. The initial interview was a one on one with the hiring manager that lasted about an hour and focused on skills, knowledge, and fit for the position. About two weeks after that, I was scheduled for a group interview with other Directors in my field. This interview lasted about 1 hour, was behavioral in nature. The participants in the group interview seemed harried and were not engaged in the process (a red flag).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your direct report's behavior was oppositional to your organization's vision and values. How did you approach the situation. What was the outcome.   Answer Question