Acadia Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

The application process was easy and I heard back quickly, set up an interview and had a nice discussion. Was quickly offered a position and found the pre-hiring process to be smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you faced in counseling and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Met with the director of the department, after a wonderful 30 minute chat he called in the CEO who offered me a job right on the spot

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Franklin, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with a Corporate Recruiter and then two other managers. All three Supervisors I met with were positive, asked direct questions, painted a clear picture of what my job would look like and offered me a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever planned an event?   1 Answer

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Franklin, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Wonderful experience. Came in a met with a group of folks on three different occasions. Learned a lot about the company and they learned a lot about me. I enjoyed everyone I met.

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Louisville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad online for openings, decided to go there and fill out an application. There were multiple other people applying that day. I gave my application to the secretary and had only intended on turning it in & leaving to see if they'd call. She asked if I had a few mins & that someone could talk to me today. The Interviewer I saw was very nice, saw that I had been at my previous job for a long time, but didn't really ask me too many questions. I was very surprised when she said, "so when can you start?. I told her 2-3 wks & she gave me a urinalysis form to go take the pre-employment screening. I havn't started the training yet, not sure if there's high turnover or why they were hiring so many people that day. I'm hoping for the best.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Franklin, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Great interview process. Met with the hiring manager and then with management team. Impressed with everyone I came in contact with. Everyone was happy with company and their work. Impressive work stations and offices.

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Clinical Director who was let go several days later. After several phone calls to check status of application I was hired by the CEO. I was required to due a hair analysis for alcohol and drugs and to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why I cose to work in the Addiction field.   1 Answer

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Layton, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with this company in Layton, Utah. The first interview was with the clinical director and he seemed very relaxed and professional, And gave me an overall review of the position and responsibilities of the open position. The second interview didn't go as well, there were two substance abuse counselors and only one them was being professional. The counselor demeanor was extremely unprofessional, and came out as rude and condescending. She was asking me questions in a rude manner and her body language was confrontational. I also sensed a aura of racism and discrimination coming from this counselor.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy and seamless, interview went as expected and no issues with that. All my questions were answered. Staff was nice, personable, and gave a tour. I did not have any issues with the interview whatsoever. I wanted to work at this particular site and was happy to receive the offer shortly after my interview. I thought about it for a few days and accepted the offer.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

They were very nice they let me know what i had to do how many hired it was and you got every other weekend off they ask alot of question about what i would do it i goy into it with another employee what would i do it this happen they didnt give me a chance

Interview Questions

• they ask about last job i dont have alot of housekeeping experience i was a cna but i dont want to do anymore   Answer Question
    • how i was going to get there i told i would take the bus into westveiw and wslk from there   Answer Question