Acadia Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Clearfield, PA) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview was review of my resume and typical questions expected at an interview. Was interviewed by 2 people but was a pleasant experience, not overwhelming like you would expect from a dual person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare.

Interview

Fairly easy yet meticulous so be thoughtful with your answers and honest. This job requires a lot of attention to detail and reading people and situations. Always expect to tell a joke... Make it a good one.

Interview Questions

• If you are dealing with someone who is irate or loud, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare.

Interview

Very disorganized and a lot of going back and forth. Started out in a group and ended up single. Then more waiting. And waiting. It was probably different in another department but the hiring supervisor asked general questions.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare.

Interview

I applied through their website. It took about a two to three weeks before I was contacted by a supervisor through a phone call. There were 3 interviews. The first one was over the phone, the second one was with the supervisors of the clinic and the last interview was with an active employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself? How have you come to this line of work?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager to schedule the interview. Show up to meet with hiring manager and was brought to an office by another staff person who said the hiring manager was in a meeting (at our scheduled time) and that she would be performing a 'soft' interview. This interviewer didn't seem as though she had ever interviewed someone and was very inappropriately telling me she was getting 'good vibes' from me. As she ended our meeting, she then tells me that the hiring manager will call me to do a phone screening (a little backwards) and schedule the 2nd interview. I email the hiring manager the next day, as I hadn't heard from her, to ask about scheduling the next interview but, I have never heard back. At this point, I've already secured another position but, felt it appropriate to express how unprofessional of an interview process that company has.

Interview Questions

• All of the most basic and cliche interview questions you could imagine.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

They were very nice they let me know what i had to do how many hired it was and you got every other weekend off they ask alot of question about what i would do it i goy into it with another employee what would i do it this happen they didnt give me a chance

Interview Questions

• they ask about last job i dont have alot of housekeeping experience i was a cna but i dont want to do anymore   Answer Question
    • how i was going to get there i told i would take the bus into westveiw and wslk from there   Answer Question

Neuro Rehab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Lancaster, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I received a job offer the next day. The questions were clear and concise. The questions had depth and were not topical. The interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a co-worker was breaking company policy.   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Met with the director of the department, after a wonderful 30 minute chat he called in the CEO who offered me a job right on the spot

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Clinical Director who was let go several days later. After several phone calls to check status of application I was hired by the CEO. I was required to due a hair analysis for alcohol and drugs and to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why I cose to work in the Addiction field.   1 Answer

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Layton, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with this company in Layton, Utah. The first interview was with the clinical director and he seemed very relaxed and professional, And gave me an overall review of the position and responsibilities of the open position. The second interview didn't go as well, there were two substance abuse counselors and only one them was being professional. The counselor demeanor was extremely unprofessional, and came out as rude and condescending. She was asking me questions in a rude manner and her body language was confrontational. I also sensed a aura of racism and discrimination coming from this counselor.