AccessData Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AccessData Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Short, sweet, and to the point. Met with manager and several team members. Asked basic questions regarding C# skills. Interviewed right after lunch, so it is possible people were tired and not up to asking challenging questions.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccessData (Lindon, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and in-person interview. Was told hiring decision would be in four to five weeks. HR person would contact weekly for my availability. Never heard back from anyone at this company and they never did what they said they would do. Very unprofessional operation.

Interview Questions

AccessData Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are disappointed that you were promised weekly follow-ups and that they did not occur. We will take this input and work on making improvements to the ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AccessData (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Human Resources introductory experience and information about the role telephone screening, telephone interview with hiring sales director, telephinic interview with Account Executive, in person meeting with sales director and vice president of sales, and a telephonic meeting with the Vice President of Global Sales

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and value I could add to their team   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccessData (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Two separate phone screens of 45 minutes with a lot of relevant technical questions. Followed by two manager phone conversations to talk about the position and the Co.
    Onsite interview of 3 hrs with different people including a thorough technical interview with a Sr. Developer.

The process is professional but they expect you to be available for phone interviews on their schedule, fortunately that was not a problem.

Interview Questions

• Question relating to how to make an Oracle database case-insensitive at the db level.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccessData in June 2012.

Interview

Found the position online and I applied. I later got a call from the recruiter to talk about the position. After talking to the recruiter I was brought in for an in person interview and was interviewed by 3 people. I got an offer 5 days later.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccessData (Lindon, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. The Interviewer questioned me on my skill sets and had me rank myself on each of them (1-10). They asked my current position, length of that position, and current salary. There was no technical questions over the phone. After 3 days, I was contacted and asked to come in and meet with the CEO, the Team lead and 3 existing members of the team. Here I was asked technical questions regarding C# and .Net. These questions ranged from topics such as inheritance, WCF services, Generics and MSSQL. They asked me to write a method (they had large white boards on the walls) showing how I would solve the Fibonacci numbers algorithm. 4 Days later I was called in to meet with the Team Leader individually. Here I was asked about Application Design, Database Design. He was interested in how I processed things and what my methods were to solve problems. I was very impressed with everyone at this company that I met with. They all seemed very straight forward and honest with me about any questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• Solve the Fibonacci numbers in a method . Method would accept an index as a parameter and the method would return the Fibonacci number for that index.   1 Answer

After receiving their offer, I went in to turn in my letter of resignation to my current employer. Upon seeing this, which was a surprise to them, they were willing to offer me large pay increase on top of the offer that AccessData offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccessData (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Got the interview through a recruiting firm. The recruiter gave me a totally wrong idea of the ideal candidate for the position. SHE said they were looking for someone with expert web skills. Totally not the case. I spent my time preparing myself for web development related questions.
    Interviewing Guy was a total prick. Stuck up on format and layout of my resume. Asked me to leave 25 minutes into the interview instead of letting me complete the interview. Dissapointed and annoyed at the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AccessData (Orem, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

Easier to get started on an interview if you go through an current employee or through the hiring agent that they use. Usually involves a phone interview with some technical questions thrown in, then you called up for an on-site technical interview which tends to be pretty similar to the phone interview but for a longer duration, I was asked mostly about c#, sql, object oriented programming and threading

Interview Questions

• Was given a piece of code that uses threads with some bugs thrown in I was asked to identify and fix the potential problem in the code, it was not too bad   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation tends towards low balling you

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccessData in April 2009.

Interview

One on one interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager described the development groups and what each development group was responsible for and what their current needs were. Next the hiring manager had me meet with their resident guru for a technical interview. He gave me a sheet of paper a short C++ program and asked what the program would print. Next he had me write psuedo code for reversing a linked list. Last there was a group interview with the manager of the group and two lead developers. They asked general and specific personal and technical questions. They also asked me to write psuedo code to compute the a Fibonacci number.

Interview Questions

• Pseudo code reversing a linked list.   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Interview

Asked a number of highly technical questions and specifics about Windows/SQL Server environments via Google Hangout.

Interview Questions

I had a development interview also.