AccessData Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AccessData Software Developer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Short, sweet, and to the point. Met with manager and several team members. Asked basic questions regarding C# skills. Interviewed right after lunch, so it is possible people were tired and not up to asking challenging questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AccessData

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccessData (Lindon, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. The Interviewer questioned me on my skill sets and had me rank myself on each of them (1-10). They asked my current position, length of that position, and current salary. There was no technical questions over the phone. After 3 days, I was contacted and asked to come in and meet with the CEO, the Team lead and 3 existing members of the team. Here I was asked technical questions regarding C# and .Net. These questions ranged from topics such as inheritance, WCF services, Generics and MSSQL. They asked me to write a method (they had large white boards on the walls) showing how I would solve the Fibonacci numbers algorithm. 4 Days later I was called in to meet with the Team Leader individually. Here I was asked about Application Design, Database Design. He was interested in how I processed things and what my methods were to solve problems. I was very impressed with everyone at this company that I met with. They all seemed very straight forward and honest with me about any questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• Solve the Fibonacci numbers in a method . Method would accept an index as a parameter and the method would return the Fibonacci number for that index.   1 Answer

After receiving their offer, I went in to turn in my letter of resignation to my current employer. Upon seeing this, which was a surprise to them, they were willing to offer me large pay increase on top of the offer that AccessData offered.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccessData in February 2012.

Interview

C sharp , SQL basics and advanced concepts. Design some database tables, oops, testing questions, software design, ado.net

Interview Questions

• How do you make use of interfaces to help you in testing?   Answer Question