Accolade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

3.1

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews with HR, all of which seemed to go well. Of course I was interested, so I sent thank you emails, follow up emails, and called several times for feedback. I received absolutely no response from them after multiple attempts. This is unacceptable in today's world. Who wants to work for a company that can't get back to a candidate who took time out of his (or her) day to interview, even just to let them down?!? If they treat candidates this way, then how should we expect them to treat their employees?

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

HR rep scheduled a phone interview and explained in detail the hiring process, the position, company culture, and what type of skills/background they need for this position. The HR person was very experienced and asked appropriate questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

I had a phone interview which went very well. They then scheduled a four hour on-site interview where I was to meet with four members of the team. Everyone seemed friendly, they told me they would get back to me. I reached out, e-mailed, and called HR multiple times but never was able to get in touch with anyone from HR again. I was forced to take 4 hours of PTO from my current job, and they did not have the courtesy to let me know either way about the position.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I didn't apply for the job and one of recruiters contacted me via linkedin. I asked a couple questions at first when we exchanged emails. He didn't answer the questions and referred me to the hiring manager. She scheduled the phone interview and didn't call! Then I sent email again to remind her, but no reply at all!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade.

Interview

Like another person that reported here, I applied for a job in HR at Accolade. Had 2 interviews scheduled with recruiter, both times they didn't call me. Very unprofessional. If they treat candidates that way, I can't even imagine how they treat their employees.

Steward Interview

Interview

Come prepared with examples as one should. Interview process is quite lengthy but you're in and out on the same day which makes logistics easier for those looking to plan their work schedule around interviewing at Accolade.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter to discuss the company, my background and my ideal job. 3 hour in person loop, 1 hour 1:1 sessions with 3 different leaders within the company. Some e-mail back and forth for a week or so, received offer via phone call.

Director, Support Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accolade in July 2016.

Interview

I received a template email request to interview me about a month after I submitted my credentials for a position. Once I responded to the email, another template email was sent with a specific date and time for the phone interview with the internal recruiter. On the day of the interview the recruiter was a "no show" for the phone interview. I tried to contact her by phone and email, but I received no response or call back to explain what happened. How unprofessional is that! While the recruiter probably doesn't represent the overall integrity of the organization, it did taint my perception of the organization so I have moved on to other opportunities.

Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

There were three interviews. First was a test with critical thinking questions, money value and other out of the norm situations. There were two phone interviews that must be passed prior to a physical interview. The first phone interview was comfortable and I felt good afterwards. The second phone interview was more intense and left question of how I did. Later was informed that I was not considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a case or client that you help and how successful were you? describe your current position?   Answer Question

Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview then after that had to come up with references after phone interview about a 2 weeks later had face to face . Received immediate feedback within 3/4 days after that that I was a candidate they are interested in bringing in for orientation. That was a month ago so still waiting for that. So I have not formally accepted an offer I am still waiting but looking forward to working there

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you made a mistake and you had to fix it and how did you do that   Answer Question