Accolade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

3.1

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accolade (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with several senior people across marketing, sales, and other functions. Standard interviews -- get to know you questions + walking through my resume. Took a very long time to get back to me, then more interviews, then another long pause.

Interview Questions

• Focus was on experience in industry and parallels to Accolade's offerings.   1 Answer

Dec 13, 2017 – VP of Learning and Talent Management

At Accoalde we take our candidate experience very seriously and are always looking for opportunities to make this even better. Your input is valuable to us as it helps us to identify areas we can be... More

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews with HR, all of which seemed to go well. Of course I was interested, so I sent thank you emails, follow up emails, and called several times for feedback. I received absolutely no response from them after multiple attempts. This is unacceptable in today's world. Who wants to work for a company that can't get back to a candidate who took time out of his (or her) day to interview, even just to let them down?!? If they treat candidates this way, then how should we expect them to treat their employees?

Support Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade.

Interview

Lengthy: which was actually impressive given the fact that they care a LOT about who they are hiring and do not rush to make the wrong decision. I enjoyed meeting a variety of folks - some I'd be working with more heavily and others not so much, but that everyone who connected to the work I'd be doing was involved in the ultimate decision to hire.

Interview Questions

• How I've worked without direction/prescription as a self-starter?   Answer Question

Oct 14, 2017 – VP of Learning and Talent Management

We are glad that you enjoyed meeting so many people during your interview. Who we hire is EXTREMELY important to us. We want everyone who interviews at Accolade to walk away with a good sense of our... More

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a supervisor first then with a Pharmacist. Both very friendly. They were both very informative about the position and all the benefits that come with it . They explained the company's outlook and the culture that I would be involved with . I was taken on a tour of the facility and met a lot of my future coworkers.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this position?   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

First discussed with recruiter on the phone for many different positions, then attended office and had one by one conversation with 6 people including CTO, it was strange because everyone was disconnected from the others most of the questions are similar so i have to repeat and repeat my speech again, the technical questions were strange for me, with no feedback is it correct answer or not, i double checked after the interview, all my answers were correct

Interview Questions

• few technical questions not difficult but i got feeling people asking them do not know the correct answer   1 Answer

Jun 1, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks so much for your constructive feedback. We really appreciate your input and take feedback seriously in order to continuously improve our processes.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

HR rep scheduled a phone interview and explained in detail the hiring process, the position, company culture, and what type of skills/background they need for this position. The HR person was very experienced and asked appropriate questions.

BI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accolade in January 2017.

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview mostly technical interviews. Focused on Datawarehousing and SQL concepts for this role. Mostly test your skills with hands-on SQL queries and designing a data model.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accolade (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

I had a phone interview which went very well. They then scheduled a four hour on-site interview where I was to meet with four members of the team. Everyone seemed friendly, they told me they would get back to me. I reached out, e-mailed, and called HR multiple times but never was able to get in touch with anyone from HR again. I was forced to take 4 hours of PTO from my current job, and they did not have the courtesy to let me know either way about the position.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I didn't apply for the job and one of recruiters contacted me via linkedin. I asked a couple questions at first when we exchanged emails. He didn't answer the questions and referred me to the hiring manager. She scheduled the phone interview and didn't call! Then I sent email again to remind her, but no reply at all!

Steward Interview

Interview

Come prepared with examples as one should. Interview process is quite lengthy but you're in and out on the same day which makes logistics easier for those looking to plan their work schedule around interviewing at Accolade.