Accountable Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accountable Healthcare Staffing

1.9

Sort:

Media Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing in September 2013.

Interview

One wouldn't think a company like this would entertain having a media specialist but they did! I came in for my interview and it went like most others until we dove into my experiences and skill set. The marketing manager was great and explaining what the work would be and after we discussed some of my previous experiences we discussed what it could be.

Immediately, it felt like I was part of the team. I was just being myself but felt on the same level as the interviewer and was genuinely excited to discuss what I could bring to the table. Maybe it was my enthusiasm that landed me the position but it was a great process. Soon after I got home I got an email from HR offering me the position. I filled out most of my employment forms on-line and brought them with me on day one.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one. It seemed like they were feeling out my personality. They already knew from my recommendations that I was skilled they wanted to meet me and get to know who I am.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple. They said they'd start me at X wage and if performance showed that I deserved more within a 90 day period then I'd be bumped up. My performance demonstrated I was worth more than the wage so they doubled it within a few weeks!

Travel Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

Over the phone - Very relaxed - online application process - the staff at Accountable Healthcare Staffing were very professional, however, they were very human and were able to accommodate all of my questions and all of my time constraints

Interview Questions

• the overall experience with the process was great - staff was very kind and very easy going - they helped walk me through all processes   Answer Question

Travel Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The travel coordinator was easy to talk to and all paperwork was done in 2 days. My friend and I will be traveling to California soon for a contract. So excited

Interview Questions

• Have I ever traveled before as a RN? How many years experience do I have? All health records and license up to date?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Clearwater, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

It was very easy and non intimidating. Everyone was inviting and friendly in the office when I arrived. Paperwork was overwhelming when first presented to me, but once it was completed it was smooth sailing. Quick Q&A session and then it was over. Started working that same week. It was probably the most expedited job process I've experienced to date. The only reason I left the company is because I became a NP. I still miss working for AHS.

Interview Questions

• What shifts are you seeking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hourly wage offered was competitive.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

called into the office, asked about opportunities, answered some questions about the type of work I was seeking and my experience. The Recruiter was very friendly and personable answering my questions and discussed the positions available.

Interview Questions

• What type of work have you been doing in the last 2 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Beaverton, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

Staff was respectful, listened attentively, asked pertinent questions. They also responded appropriately to my questions. We're always available to answer concerns and other questions that arose in the process. They were mindful of life situation, plans and goals.

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

Interview process with company was simple. On site interview was conducted once my name was submitted for consideration for the position available. On site interview with supervisor was pretty standard. Never had to participate in an interview when picking up temporary work (1-2 weeks).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Interview

Easy - they were looking for SLPs to work for them; friendly and consultative, but also some "fluff" and lofty promises about pay, location, etc...saying that I could work anywhere, yet there weren't any jobs in Savannah, San Francisco, downtown locations when I wanted to travel to those places.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing in October 2014.

Interview

Received call stating found resume on job search engine. Went through quick phone interview and made arrangement for next day interview with manager. Interview went well, informative and short. Was made offer next day and accepted. Start work the week after.

Interview Questions

• Why do you love Healthcare and What can you do as a Staffer to increase bookings?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief. I wasn't asked what kind of agency I was working and what roles as a recruiter I was responsible for. He had no clue what I was coming from and how different his agency was going to be. He would have recognized areas of training that needed high focus.

Interview Questions

• Not really many at all. Told me what kind of manager he was, and that he heard I was a successful recruiter, and offered me a position.   1 Answer