Accountable Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at Accountable Healthcare Staffing

1.9

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

I had a very brief telephone interview and was later scheduled for an in person interview. I was interviewed (if that's what you want to call it), by three people. Two were extremely rude, using their phones right in front of me to converse via text between themselves the entire time. There was some snickering, etc that transpired while the district manager sat there telling me about the. Kmoany as well as during my responses. Very rude. One of the two women was the office manager. It wasn't a good look at all and several times, I considered ending the interview and walking out.

All three of us sat at a desk, not a table during the interview. They did not ask many questions. The interview was a complete waste of my time. I am a professional and was professionally dressed, on time and this is the result of me doing my part. I did not care if I heard back from this company or not. I am now an HR Manager for a great healthcare company.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Talked about being back in a hospital setting or jail setting. Better pay. A lot more RN supervisor positions, If I had to do LTC/Skilled, would be floor nurse once in a while. Being local and staying local. They sent me for a drug test right after interview took like 3 hours. So plan on having your whole day open.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about being a nurse   1 Answer

Interview

Easy - they were looking for SLPs to work for them; friendly and consultative, but also some "fluff" and lofty promises about pay, location, etc...saying that I could work anywhere, yet there weren't any jobs in Savannah, San Francisco, downtown locations when I wanted to travel to those places.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief. I wasn't asked what kind of agency I was working and what roles as a recruiter I was responsible for. He had no clue what I was coming from and how different his agency was going to be. He would have recognized areas of training that needed high focus.

Interview Questions

• Not really many at all. Told me what kind of manager he was, and that he heard I was a successful recruiter, and offered me a position.   1 Answer

Travel Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

Over the phone - Very relaxed - online application process - the staff at Accountable Healthcare Staffing were very professional, however, they were very human and were able to accommodate all of my questions and all of my time constraints

Interview Questions

• the overall experience with the process was great - staff was very kind and very easy going - they helped walk me through all processes   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was already working as the on call staffing coordinator so when this position became available I asked to be considered, I had years of experience in the health care industry and it helped that I had hospital experience.

Human Resources/Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Laid back and i felt very comfortable. She was very good about describing what to expect from the position. It isn't easy but I really enjoy the work environment.

Interview Questions

• The computer programs used before.   1 Answer

Travel Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The travel coordinator was easy to talk to and all paperwork was done in 2 days. My friend and I will be traveling to California soon for a contract. So excited

Interview Questions

• Have I ever traveled before as a RN? How many years experience do I have? All health records and license up to date?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing in October 2014.

Interview

Received call stating found resume on job search engine. Went through quick phone interview and made arrangement for next day interview with manager. Interview went well, informative and short. Was made offer next day and accepted. Start work the week after.

Interview Questions

• Why do you love Healthcare and What can you do as a Staffer to increase bookings?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountable Healthcare Staffing (Beaverton, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

Staff was respectful, listened attentively, asked pertinent questions. They also responded appropriately to my questions. We're always available to answer concerns and other questions that arose in the process. They were mindful of life situation, plans and goals.