Aconex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aconex

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aconex (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by consultancy and scheduled the interview on weekday.
    1 round was approximately 1.5 hours the panel was taking time break like going out of interview room and coming back, they have to value candidate time as well... I felt disrespected since multiple times they were going out and coming back.
    Questions were mostly on restful websevice in depth n basics of java, spring overview.
    2 round was good the panel was better than first round.
    Questions: Restful websevice in depth, servlet working wrt Spring, requirement for designing parking lot system with object and class diagram.
    The second round was focused on depth knowledge on websevice.
    There was no java question at all in second round. no algorithm and Data structure questions in both rounds

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, but they contacted me in February. There was a 15 minute phone screen with their internal recruiter followed within the week by an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager. Although I was invited to the office, they ultimately decided to postpone the role. The process was seamless and I'm looking forward to applying to them again when the role opens up.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with various stakeholders both on the phone and in person. Then I was asked to come in and present a case study that was relevant to the job. I spent about 45 minutes doing so. Finally, I met once again with the CMO.

The process was well spelled out. The company remained responsive and I never felt like I'd fallen into a black hole

Interview Questions

• Compare Aconex global online presence to three competitors   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex in September 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR in Australia, I then had a 2nd phone screening with a SR VP. The I had a face to face interview with the hiring VP.

Interview Questions

• Who I've sold into and how.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was strange, I was told one thing then offered something else. We settled in the middle.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

First round - coding challenge - the expectation is to demonstrate good OOPS principles, patterns and unit testing.

Second round - technical interview (telephonic) - very basic questions. In my case, around collection interfaces (Set/Map/List) and Agile.

Interview Questions

• When is an agile methodology not a good fit for the project? What is your alternative?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone from HR, where they get an idea about who you are and what you do. This was then followed by a small project to demonstrate you OOPS skills. You are given sufficient time and you can interact with there team members in case you have any doubts regarding problem. Problem description is quite vivid and self Explanatory. This Project is then evaluated.

Next round involves a F2F interview at their office where further checking of your OOPS , Unit Testing is done. Again the round was very interactive. You can ask any questions or doubts. You get to see there office and how is environment. Overall Very nice office and very interactive people not at all like regular interviews. Short and To the point Interview Process.

Interview Questions

• Explain dependency injection, not difficult but just that i had not gone through it recently.   Answer Question

I got a better offer but it was a close call. This company's selection process had left quite a good impression on me.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round is a telephonic round where they asks about the basic tech background for applicant.
    Thereafter they share a set of technical problems , and expects the solution in a weeks time.
    After that they call for one-on-one technical interview. If cleared, they may ask you to pair with any developer on any problem which is a last round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Round
    Coding Challenge
    Personal round of interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aconex in January 2014.

Interview

First you need to submit the solution for the question which they provide and they give you ample amount of time to solve the problem. I submitted my solution I got through the coding challenge after that I had skype round (technical round). Standard set of question they ask.

Interview Questions

• Domain Driven Related questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First you need to submit the solution for the question which they provide and they give you ample amount of time to solve the problem. I submitted my solution I got through the coding challenge after that I had skype round (technical round) which is pretty typical.