Aconex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aconex Interview Questions

Interviews at Aconex

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aconex (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by consultancy and scheduled the interview on weekday.
    1 round was approximately 1.5 hours the panel was taking time break like going out of interview room and coming back, they have to value candidate time as well... I felt disrespected since multiple times they were going out and coming back.
    Questions were mostly on restful websevice in depth n basics of java, spring overview.
    2 round was good the panel was better than first round.
    Questions: Restful websevice in depth, servlet working wrt Spring, requirement for designing parking lot system with object and class diagram.
    The second round was focused on depth knowledge on websevice.
    There was no java question at all in second round. no algorithm and Data structure questions in both rounds

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with various stakeholders both on the phone and in person. Then I was asked to come in and present a case study that was relevant to the job. I spent about 45 minutes doing so. Finally, I met once again with the CMO.

The process was well spelled out. The company remained responsive and I never felt like I'd fallen into a black hole

Interview Questions

• Compare Aconex global online presence to three competitors   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, but they contacted me in February. There was a 15 minute phone screen with their internal recruiter followed within the week by an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager. Although I was invited to the office, they ultimately decided to postpone the role. The process was seamless and I'm looking forward to applying to them again when the role opens up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex in September 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR in Australia, I then had a 2nd phone screening with a SR VP. The I had a face to face interview with the hiring VP.

Interview Questions

• Who I've sold into and how.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was strange, I was told one thing then offered something else. We settled in the middle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

1. Coding Round
    2. Technical Round 1
    3. Technical Round 2
    4. Discussion with Director

After Discussion with Director . Director told you will definitely get the call from HR for next round of process. I am selecting you. After that there is no response .
    HR told he didn't get your name.

Back End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

They are conducting 4 rounds. Work culture so good. Employees are very nice. First round based on your resume, second round asking about coding skills and programming languages. And last two rounds there gave one question to write code to that question.

European Service Desk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aconex in September 2017.

Interview

5 interviews, 3 in person and 2 over Skype. From application to rejection the whole process took over 2 months and I had to wait a month after the final interview to find I didn’t get the job. Feedback was generic and I wonder why I got so far as they knew from my CV my qualifications and experience. Below is the feedback I received -

"Unfortunately, the client have already selected a candidate that has qualifications more closely match with their requirements."

Still waiting for detailed feedback, it is very likely I won’t get any!

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asia (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aconex (Asia (Philippines)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR will perform first screening before moving to the Hiring Manager for an interview. GM/Director will also conduct an interview to make the call. HR will then perform background check.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aconex in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewer asked about Rest api, spring, java, basic networking and amazon web services, the process includes object oriented design, and system design. The interviewers are very helpful and they are giving suggestions and finally i enjoyed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There was a coding test. I spent three days for the coding test and sent them the code.
    I was asked to submit the coding test when I come for the interview. The interview was not related to the coding test. I was rejected based on the interview feedback. The coding test was not even looked at. My time and effort for the coding test was useless!! I am basically disappointed with the overall process / order in which interviews were done. If a coding test is given, what is the use of the test if I am rejected based on a different interview.