ActivEngage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ActivEngage Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage.

Interview

It was an easy going interview process. The hiring manager was very friendly and informative. Reviewing my background and experience so to match what kind of skills they were looking for.

Chat Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActivEngage.

Interview

It's about a 2 hour interview first you fill out some paper work, then you take a typing test, then you do some other test, then you have a chat interview, than you have a face to face interview. Dreadful, and long.

Chat Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage (Maitland, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Peobably the longest most extensive interview I have ever had in my life! Even more in depth when i was a GM for a restaurant. The interview literally took me 3 hours which was a little exhausting im not goong to lie.

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActivEngage (Maitland, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by two managers. Both whom were writing notes as I spoke. Process took about 45 min with general interview questions. Also had a typing test before the interview to test my typing speed. Floor was incredibly organized with chatters with upbeat music playing. Fun a relaxed atmosphere was perceived when I walked into the building. Got a call with an offer same day of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for Activengage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating for this position.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActivEngage (Maitland, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple interview process. You do a WPM test, fill out a form, and then get interviewed by a DM and a TL. You also had to chat in before going to the 'live' interview and answer questions with TLs. Not sure if they still do it that way.

Interview Questions

• Normal/standard interview questions. How did you handle difficult situations in the past? What sets you apart from other people? Etc. Etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview took about 2 hours and 45 minutes. It was very thorough. You're provided with a typing test, grammar test, spelling test, locating information test, and a personality test. You also have a chat interview and a face to face interview. Additionally, you have to fill out another application in hand written format, so be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• They ask you standard and formal questions about how you've helped others in previous jobs or overcome challenges in the job setting.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage.

Interview

I applied for the job online and the same day got an email inviting to do an interview via chat which i did the same day. The following business day i was then emailed by a recruiter to call back the office and discuss my application. I called and was asked basic questions about my availability, what the work schedule would look like and when training would be. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the next day. The next day i went in for the interview and was asked to sit down and do a typing test and and a basic application. There was also 2 personality based essay questions i had to answer which was pretty cool. After that i flagged the manager down and he took my paperwork and reviewed it for 10 mins. i was sitting there kinda nervous just waiting to be interviewed. while i was waiting everybody seemed friendly and said "good morning" to me. i gathered positive attitudes from the employees there. then finally a different manager called me in to the interview room where a second interviewer was. i was interviewed by 2 people who took turns asking me questions like "name a time you had to deal with a different customer" what are your strengths and weeknesses. the interview was kinda long and they asked more questions then i thought they would. it was kinda nerve-racking because 2 interviewers were interviewing me but in the end i did a good job. they finally asked for the manager's name of the last job i was at and how he would describe me. after the interview they told me i would know within 48 hours if i got the job or not. i left and 30-45 mins later i was called and offered the position at a great pay start.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you disagreed with a new company policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation because i really need a job and the starting pay was more than great to me.

Virtual Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage.

Interview

The initial interview process was completed via internet chat and telephone. The questions asked were mostly geared toward personality and was pretty casual. Before the interview several tests need to be completed, including a typing test. The actual face to face interview included the usual questions that one would expect-strength and weaknesses, experiences on previous jobs in handling difficult situations, etc. The two ladies who interviewed me were not very personable and at first didn't even introduce themselves. I had to ask their names. It was a bit odd. Ultimately, I received an email within 48 hours to notify me that the company had chosen another candidate better suited to the position.

Interview Questions

• Their really weren't any difficult questions. They were all standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Interviewee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage in January 2015.

Interview

I had a conversation with Maria Vasquez concerning the interviewing process and as I discovered, they have a very lengthy process. The first thing they do is this chat interview and then two people - as she says, reviews your chat session and if they are "not" impressed, that's the end of it and as she says, you have to wait six months to redo it again.

I do believe you should take all of the negative comments about this company with a grain of salt. They are clearly one of these companies that knows they have the upper hand in that they can hire as many people as they want to and simply let them go because so many people are seeking work.

Don't waste your time.

VSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ActivEngage (Maitland, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

applied online, chat interview, phone interview, skills assessment, essay questions, face to face interview...during the face to face interview you will sit with 2 people(manager and team lead) they ask you about 30 questions back and forth and will write down everything

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite subject in school? Why? How was your professor?   1 Answer