Adaptive Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adaptive Solutions Group

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adaptive Solutions Group (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Found them at a career fair, set up phone interview for the next week. Decent phone interview and then in-person interview never happened. Recruiter position did not seem very fun and they had weird company culture.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adaptive Solutions Group (Highlands Ranch, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Contact recruiter, say you're interested, provide him/her with your resume.
    2. Recruiter arranges a meeting at a location that is convenient for you.
    3. Recruiter asks simple questions to match you with a contract customer - the actual location/customer where you will be working.
    4. Recruiter arranges an on-site interview with the contract customer.
    5. You interview with the contract customer, at the customer's site, where they ask you questions to determine if you match the position they have open.
    6. Recruiter determines if the contract customer wants to proceed with the hiring process.
    7. If contract customer passes, then the relationship ends. Otherwise, recruiter, you, and the contract customer arrange for a start date, based on the time required to process any extraneous information, such as, background investigation, security clearance transfer, etc.
    8. All HR paperwork is processed.
    9. Recruiter meets you at the contract customer site for first day of employment.

Associate Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adaptive Solutions Group (Overland Park, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially there was a brief phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Next, the in-person interview at the Kansas City, MO office with 3 Account Managers, as well as one of the owners of the company. The interview process was very well taken care of and made me feel comfortable. The employees were very friendly, which made the interview process enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your top quality as a business professional?   1 Answer

Java Developer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adaptive Solutions Group (Overland Park, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was verily relaxed and lasted around one hour going over my work history and Java Development capabilities especially in the J2EE area with a focus on using Spring MVC. I have developed several Java/J2EE Web Applications and performed in all phases from design, construction, and maintenance. I have work with servlets, JSP's, Java Server Faces 2, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, CDI, Stateless EJB's, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5, Spring Batch, Jasper Reports, IText, Apache POI, Web Services, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Glassfish, JBoss and Agile Software development.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and level of expertise in developing Web Applications with Spring MVC.   1 Answer

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adaptive Solutions Group (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was average. It was for a large pull of talent in the St Louis area for a large client.