Admiral Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Admiral Insurance

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Admiral Insurance (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

My experience might not be typical - a recruiter came to me as I had the skills / experience they were seeking. The interview was mostly a 'check' to see if I indeed had the skills and knowledge they sought. They did call around to check my references and asked regarding my reputation among brokers whom I worked with.

Negotiation

Honest and straight forward. They worked to get as close as they could to my demands.

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Admiral Insurance.

Interview

Group meeting then one to one interview. Felt they don't want people over the age of 25. Very interesting job but due to high interest mostly under 25s at the meet and greet.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer us   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Admiral Insurance in April 2011.

Interview

I attended a presentation in Cardiff University, got an email address to send CV in, was contacted the same day with a range of days to choose from when to attend an interview. During the interview I was quite nervous and thus I didn't get the job, however I never received any feedback. The team and working environment looked great, people were very nice to me.

Interview Questions

• Why a person who has a car insurance policy, but does not drive pays only slightly less than a person who drives a lot.   Answer Question

Admiral Insurance Response

Feb 9, 2016 – Senior HR Manager

Thank you for your review. Admiral Insurance Co. is a subsidiary of the WR Berkley family and an industry leader in the excess and surplus lines of commercial insurance coverage. We do not have an ... More