Adnet Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adnet Systems Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adnet Systems

Office Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring manager put me at ease, as I was very nervous. This was a total job change for me, and I told him so. My recent background was in System Admin. He was very friendly, questions were not difficult. Just the standard Office Manager stuff. No surprises. NASA folks were cordial. All went well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adnet Systems (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Since I was an incumbent for the position the interview was mostly a conversation with the with contractor describing my role and what my goals were with the position. It was one of the most pleasant interviews I have participated in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation, they contractor said they were taking over the contract and keeping the same pay rates.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adnet Systems in September 2011.

Interview

Everything was very pleasing. Everything was taken care of for me. Computer and office space was set up day 1 of arrival.