AdventHealth Central Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdventHealth Central Texas

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AdventHealth Central Texas (Killeen, TX).

Interview

I was only asked a few generic questions about my career goals and why I wanted to work here. The whole interview was less than 5 minutes.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was more of a statement of "This will be your base pay and the I don't know what the shift differentials are. They can tell you more at HR."

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Central Texas (Killeen, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

My initial interview was via phone. I had applied for this position in October and was initially called mid-November. It was simple and given by the office manager of the department which questions were geared toward what could I bring to the table. A week later they called again to set up a face-to-face interview which would happen in another week. Within that timeframe it helped to research the whole organization as they did ask the background of the Adventist. Many of the questions asked (as they were two pages long) were geared toward office procedures as well as how to handle sticky situations. I was interviewed by both the HR department and the office manager. The whole process was simple and at ease. I am still waiting to know if I did get the job and will update further.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the Adventist?   1 Answer