AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission

Sort:

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merriam, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Merriam, KS) in November 2009.

Interview

2 interviews in the initial hiring process. And there was a physical, vision test, drug test. After, all info was received I was hired quickly. Had 2 days of orientation. Then I was on the job. IN the department , we were very short staffed and I didn't receive any training. Fortunately, I learn very fast and am self motivated. Don't believe that manager was involved in this specific part of her department.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any difficult questions. Basics, such as, when can you start, what hours can you work, what is the minimum wage that is acceptable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had an hourly salary rate in mind, but I loss alittle on the wage amount. Talked to several coworkers later- they too had to take a cut in pay even though we had years of experience. Also, found out that many longer employees were making much less than new hires without any experience.

Anonymous Employee in Merriam, KS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Merriam, KS) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was fine. Several behavioral questions. Questions about experience. Description of the job and the history of Shawnee Mission Medical Center.

Negotiation

Able to negotiate a little but not much

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Shawnee, KS).

Interview

Took one week. I got a phone call, interview was scheduled with in a week, went in for interview, heard back same day that I had the offer, went for all the testing and then began orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Lenexa, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I filled out the application online. I was called within a week to schedule a phone interview. That took about an hour. Then, we scheduled an in-person interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you handled a patient or family confrontation.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Shawnee, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interviews with the hiring manager and doctors. It was average. They also described the position to me. We discussed salary and benefits some and the expectations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission.

Interview

The video interview was very difficult, and the in person one was average. The manager was nice, but I was unsure about how the interview went. I was very nervous for the interview, but really wanted to get the position.

Interview Questions

• How does the hospital mission statement align with my own values?   Answer Question

Centralized Outpatient Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Shawnee Mission, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant. I applied, one week later I had a phone interview, one week later I had a face-to-face interview. It was very relaxed but professional. I received an offer later that same day and accepted.