Aegon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aegon

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

I went through a phone interviewing process. The interviewer provided a background on the company and seemed pleasant. The interviewer asked questions regarding my former background. I gave information on how I have significant experience in the financial services industry.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked what type of experience I had initiating projects that resolve conflict or issues within the department. I passed the phone interview to the next in person interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

Aegon came to my school's career fair. I talked with the recruiter a bit and thought it seemed like a good opportunity to so I applied. I ended getting an interview, and after that first round I received a second round in Cedar Rapids. They seemed very personable and I am looking forward to starting with them.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral interview with technical questions that apply to your particular position. Be prepared to give examples of how you handled situations, times where you had to persuade people to go with your idea, a time you resolved a problem, etc.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you had a difficult situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegon (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was to for them to vet me with a follow up in person interview to do a deeper dive on both sides.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegon (Exton, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in a Wednesday for an interview and was offered the position that afternoon. The interview was easy, I had a lot of sales and service experience that correlated with the position. Pay is low, but the benefits are amazing!

Interview Questions

• Would your mangers say that you are prompt and good with time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It as easy, the highest rate was already set and I accepted.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aegon in April 2018.

Interview

Online application was very straightforward - uploaded a cv and ticked a few boxes. After a few weeks got an email from hr inviting me to come for an interview and asking me to confirm a time. Once I had confirmed the date and time of my interview I had a reply confirming but no information on what the interview would actually be about. I was interviewed by two people. The interview included some general questions and some very specific ones (which I was told I should have known about in advance). The interview lasted around 20 minutes and I was told I would hear back by the end of the week. I never heard back from them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview procedure was basic and brief since it was for an internship.
     1.Basic brief about the job profile
    2.one-on-one Interview
    3. Testing of skills i.e. questions about the financial products of the company.
    4.Meeting the supervisor
    5.Final offer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegon (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Personal Interview was taken directly. No telephonic interview and group discussion. The interview was much focussed on knowing the current market and they ensure the candidate has enough skills to sell insurance for the companies.

Interview Questions

• Suppose I want to buy 100 mobile phones from you at 20000 rupees. How will you sell me??   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegon (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Friendly and well organised. However was pretty old fashion. Didn't feel like a conversation, was more like being fired questions without a chance to get to know the job or company.

Culture too old fashioned

Industrial Placement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aegon in January 2018.

Interview

I applie to AGEON in Dublin for the actuarial industrial placement. I did the phone interview but didn't pass. The phone interview was with one HR and the leader of the team which you apply for. It begins with an introduction of the company and the role that you apply for, and you have to do a self-introduction. Then there are some questions about your competencies.