Affinity Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affinity Health Plan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.6

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan.

Interview

Easy Interview, Met with 2 people in an office. Asked basic questions nothing hard. They liked me and hired me within 2 weeks but I started 2 months later.

Claim Approver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, WY) in June 2016.

Interview

One of worst and most unperfessional company ever. Interview with director and manager, interview went great they told me I will get a call and if I can start by 6/20 I said yes, talked a out salary and all. Contacted HR several time via email and phone left voice mails no response. If you decided to move on at least have decency to let the person know.

Entry-level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I truly had an awful experience as a job applicant with this company. I was referred by an employee at Affinity. I went to the office on two separate occasions to interview for an entry-level position. I interviewed with 2 people in HR, a manager, and a VP. In short, nearly everyone I encountered lacked appropriate communication skills. I can't speak for everyone at this company for I'm sure that there are many decent people who work here. In my experience however, professionalism was lacking.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY).

Interview

HR contacted me through Monser, as I had my resume posted there. I never actually applied for the role online. The interview process was pretty quick and efficient along the way. I met with HR first who I had an informal conversation with and I felt prepared for my interview. I interviewed with the person who I'd be supporting directly and she was intelligent, resourceful, and a veteran employee. Most staff were nice and presented the perfect place to work until I actually started working there. I then found out it was a nightmare. Beware of the interview process, as it is just a way to lure potential employees into the devil's lair.

Membership Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Hiring is a week after the interview. Orientation is 3 weeks, then you are put to work. After that you have 3 months after probation. You then will receive all documentation necessary as a affinity employee.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best qualified for the position   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will test you and give you a whole reason why the base salary is as is. However, be mindful of the experience and value you bring to the company.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with HR. Then I was asked to schedule an in-person meeting with 3 members of leadership. Scheduled a second interview with additional senior leadership. Position was eliminated with change in leadership and I was not offered the job in the end. Everyone was very nice and straight forward.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very accommodating and different management levels available in one sitting. Convenient and very comfortable process. HR staff were very friendly and accommodating. Management were very friendly. Very pleasant experience, and smooth process.

Medicare Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I've been interviewed by this company for a medicare sales position four times in the course of 1 year with no job offer.  HR has been contacting me after seeing my resume on Career-builders.  The first  manager who interviewed me offered me the position but I never heard from her, but I wasn't sure if  I could commit to a full time job at the time anyway, so it didn't matter.  Apparently this manager has since separated with  the company.  They called me again several months later and I met with a different manager this time around. We didn't click however, despite my qualifications and I never heard from him. HR contacted me again several months later to attend an open house
    and then arranged a second interview.  I ended up meeting with that same manager again and he seemed rather perplexed to see me again. He then decided to check with HR before proceeding with the interview, leaving me waiting. In the end, I never heard from them. No suprise there, I've dealt with those types and their ignorance before.

Medicare Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a very simple and typical sales interview. They will go over your experience and perhaps ask you to sell something on their desk as a hypothetical. It was also a 2:1 interview. Manager and Director and myself.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Health Plan (Bronx, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line to the position. I first had a phone screen with HR which lead to a personal interview. The day of the interview there were about 30 people for interviews of several positions. I interviewed with 2 Marketing Managers in a small conference room. They asked questions about my experience since they wants someone who could get off the ground running. Then I interviewed with the HR manager in the same day. I was called back the following week for an interview with the AVP of Marketing.