Agilysys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two panels. Each had a principle engineer. First interview went over questions on data structures & algorithms. Second interview went over my experiences, hobbies, and then a simple programming problem. In regards to the first interview there were two engineers. One was really interested in the process while another was on his phone the whole time... Sadly the one who was interested had to leave halfway through.

Despite the one person on their phone, the rest of the interviewers were fantastic.

Interview Questions

• What languages do you prefer to program in? Why are you interested in Agilysis   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

7 phone screens with 6 different people. Onsite interview with two people.. Coding test was last. Unfortunately, it was done after I had invested over a month dealing with 11 people, stretched across two locations (Bellevue and Santa Barbara).

Interview Questions

• Typical non-business related coding test via Skype   1 Answer

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agilysys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. I was asked very little technical questions but more questions about situations that involved providing Gooder customer service to clients. The interviewer was also very relaxed and he made me feel comfortable with the process. I would advise you to just be honest and give complete answers

Interview Questions

• How can you bring value to the company   1 Answer

Interview

Good but easy interview. Complicate hiring processes...to much paper work and to confusing they don't really help you unless you chase them for help. Poor training is giving. they are constantly moving positions around to other employees at the end you don't know who does what in the company, really confusing also.

Operations Manager Procurement and Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilysys (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview (30 min) then face to face with 3 employees (2 hours). There was not many questions, I was optimally qualified for the position. I feel that my qualifications for the position may have intimidated the panel interviewees. They could not answer why I was disqualified from the position. I read many reviews and I agree that their may be a problem in management.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went through 4 hours of interview, ranging from data structure, algorithm, API design and front end development. Questions were not overly complicated, more concern in understanding the concepts rather than answering it quickly

Interview Questions

• Create data structure and algorithm to solve an issue, describe what specific CSS tags does, design API for a game of Sudoke   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilysys.

Interview

Phone interview of 45 minutes. Questions on JS, Angular directives (MVC framework like backbone or ember). Good understanding of HTML, CSS (preprocessors) is required.
    Front end performance optimization, compiling, time to render, etc. and good design sense are preferred.

Software Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-screened with the recruiter, which went well. Set up a phone interview for 2 days later. The connection was bad, and the interviewer was hard to understand due to her thick accent (and I'm used to working with people of other nationalities on a daily basis). We discussed my industry experience, which went well. Then moved on to CS theory (think Big-O notation) which I haven't touched since I graduated... and that went less well.

Interview Questions

• Code: Given two linked lists, what is the most efficient way to find if they intersect?   Answer Question

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilysys (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was done by Manager and Sr. Manager. They both ask about a total 5-6 questions each. They kind of overlap each other. They both had different personalities and explained the company and its goals differently.

Interview Questions

• My experience was a big questions and knowledge of the industry.   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agilysys (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Only consisted of a phone interview with basic questions on my past experience. Followed by the phone interview I was hired and was starting within days. The first day consisted of onboarding and advising.